celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
mammoth-y headache
Wednesday, February 13, 2008 @ 8:35 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
I feel like some obese mammoth has just plopped down on the back of my head. Yes, that's how bad my headache is. Oh, I feel ill. =/
We made cupcakes for Home Econs lesson today. It would be better if we could make muffins though. Anyway, it was quite tiring when using the creaming method to mix.
How nice it will be if Valentine's Day can be considered a public holiday. Every morning, I will see this guy waiting for his girlfriend at the traffic junction and they will walk to school together. So sweet. It's like those mangas XD
Darn, I've just remembered that there's Math Quiz tomorrow. I guess that's Ms Loo's Valentine's gift to us. Chinese test today was ... slightly tough. The comprehension at the back was seriously beyond my comprehension. Yes. I didn't know what on earth was it about. Only something about Singapore being a gracious society. I had to read it at least three times before answering the questions. It was all chim-ology before the third time. Attempt number two caused me to finally achieve enlightenment. It was about the table/restaurant manners of typical Singaporeans during buffets. And what we can do to improve this problem and it is still possible to have Singapore be a gracious society. At least that's what my linguistic skills told me 0_0 If I'm wrong, then I'm so dead.

Labels:





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.