celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
doodles in a dark pond
Monday, February 25, 2008 @ 9:01 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
The movie The Leap Years which was adapted from the e-novella, Leap of Love by Catherine Lim seems like a heart-wrenching story. It seems a bit tragic-like to me - imagine meeting the one you love only thrice within a span of twelve years, that is to say, meeting every leap year like the title suggests. But somehow, it makes you curious about how it will turn out.
Anyway, today my mum asked her colleague, aunty Sybil, on her religion. That is to say, if I should go for classes. But I'm already so old. Anyway, many have said that the classes are boring. There were and are still instances whereby i kinda envy people who were already born into a certain religion. Maybe that's why they can remain to committed and devouted to their religion? Ah well, you can say I'm just either plain lazy or not ready to be committed even after all these years.
I went to an ex-schoolmate's blog and saw so many familiar faces. Most of which were my lower primary schoolmates. Not 6/9. It seems weird. Not seeing these people daily while they are so close to each other now. And so many people have changed ever since last year. Hahas, so far, my post seem to be a tad too sentimental, no?
Everyone's waiting for their TPCs now I guess. While there's the long wait and the feeling of finally able to get a TPC like the seniors. Plus the novelty of having a newer model than previous years, I feel that it would be kinda a great responsibility of not losing it or having it stolen ><
Last week's guitar class was like the usual. Just that we have started on strumming. Although it sounds much better, it is definitely difficult to play. After all, the beautiful-sounding F chord is always there to hinder our chord changes.
The only advantage of having exams and such is that we get to go back home right after our paper has finished. Unfortunately, we don't have that privilege tomorrow as lessons will resume after Math after like three days of common tests.
I have been having nightmares lately. Rather, I have been getting the feeling that I had been having nightmares. After all, I don't bother to remember what exactly happened in my dreams - I can only remember the people involved. It's the weather. Blame it all on the humidity.

I wish to paint my nails black. If not for the need to go back to school during holiday.

Labels:





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.