water and biscuits
Friday, February 15, 2008 @ 8:32 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Like last year, they gave a longlonglong speech about Total Defense Day during morning assembly while they let us stand with our mouths shut.
I love this year's emergency drill. Sec2s were the first to reach the field coz we're the at block G which is right next to it. And our level had absolutely no sense of urgency. Everyone was like,"Oh, the drill is it? Okay, let's go." And off we go, strolling like 50m to the assembly area and we're still the first. The rest of the levels came rushing down after a while. Oh, and we were there for like one hour plus - they couldn't find one missing soul. Anyway, although it was quite boring, people were passing on pokes. Tessa gave me a blade of grass. Deb was in a grass fight/riot at the back. Tsktsk, counsillor, you're suppose to stop people from plucking those poor grass blades. She was plucking them with her two hands and throwing them down people's blouses. [ Shakes head ]. Luckily it didn't rain yesterday or today, if not, our skirts would be soaked with wet mud. It freaks me out - just thinking about it. I hate sticky, damp mud.
Okay, I think I should stop here before I start to sound like a spoilt brat =]
I love this year's emergency drill. Sec2s were the first to reach the field coz we're the at block G which is right next to it. And our level had absolutely no sense of urgency. Everyone was like,"Oh, the drill is it? Okay, let's go." And off we go, strolling like 50m to the assembly area and we're still the first. The rest of the levels came rushing down after a while. Oh, and we were there for like one hour plus - they couldn't find one missing soul. Anyway, although it was quite boring, people were passing on pokes. Tessa gave me a blade of grass. Deb was in a grass fight/riot at the back. Tsktsk, counsillor, you're suppose to stop people from plucking those poor grass blades. She was plucking them with her two hands and throwing them down people's blouses. [ Shakes head ]. Luckily it didn't rain yesterday or today, if not, our skirts would be soaked with wet mud. It freaks me out - just thinking about it. I hate sticky, damp mud.
Okay, I think I should stop here before I start to sound like a spoilt brat =]
Labels: School Days