cough
Sunday, March 16, 2008 @ 9:44 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
My throat is clogged with phlegm.
I felt feverish yesterday. Tsktsk, Juniper passed her germs to me.
I'd just watched the last episode of My Girl. =] Okay, this post is gonna be brief as I only have fifteen minutes to use the computer.
I made several mistakes for my lesson today. Partly because of my watch. Most of the time, I would take out my watch when playing but it kept getting caught in the first string. Don't ask me how. It was quite embarrassing and the air-conditioner inside was killing me. Okay, time's up.
I felt feverish yesterday. Tsktsk, Juniper passed her germs to me.
I'd just watched the last episode of My Girl. =] Okay, this post is gonna be brief as I only have fifteen minutes to use the computer.
I made several mistakes for my lesson today. Partly because of my watch. Most of the time, I would take out my watch when playing but it kept getting caught in the first string. Don't ask me how. It was quite embarrassing and the air-conditioner inside was killing me. Okay, time's up.