drops of gravity
Wednesday, March 12, 2008 @ 2:25 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
It's raining heavily now.
It's funny how raindrops are like tears, sliding off surfaces and falling from the grey eyes of the skies. I always think of this whenever it rains. But it's also cheerful in a melancholic way - the sky is crying for you and your misery. Even if you aren't miserable or anything, it's like your comrade, forever siding you unconditionally. Just like a parent.
I have always viewed the weather as emotions I guess. Silly as it seems. I dislike sunny weather though. Although people view the sunny skies as cheerful, it's a total annoyance to me. Doesn't it seem like the weather is deliberately trying to anger you further by making you feel warm and irritated? But of course, like everything else, there are always the pros and the cons. I wouldn't like it to rain if I'm having an outdoor activity that I really like or if I'd forgotten to bring an umbrella on that day. Although I think I would be admiring the monochrome background under some shelter. I think I prefer windy days over sunny ones too. Just that I don't think I appreciate the wind messing my hair till I look like some lost madwoman.
I've just found that despair is more like quicksand and not like the sadness everyone thinks it is. it may not purely sadness. It's like a drug, that would drag you down without your realisation. To struggle would only result in frustration. The best way is to only try your best to seek the best way to wake up, I guess.
It's funny how raindrops are like tears, sliding off surfaces and falling from the grey eyes of the skies. I always think of this whenever it rains. But it's also cheerful in a melancholic way - the sky is crying for you and your misery. Even if you aren't miserable or anything, it's like your comrade, forever siding you unconditionally. Just like a parent.
I have always viewed the weather as emotions I guess. Silly as it seems. I dislike sunny weather though. Although people view the sunny skies as cheerful, it's a total annoyance to me. Doesn't it seem like the weather is deliberately trying to anger you further by making you feel warm and irritated? But of course, like everything else, there are always the pros and the cons. I wouldn't like it to rain if I'm having an outdoor activity that I really like or if I'd forgotten to bring an umbrella on that day. Although I think I would be admiring the monochrome background under some shelter. I think I prefer windy days over sunny ones too. Just that I don't think I appreciate the wind messing my hair till I look like some lost madwoman.
I've just found that despair is more like quicksand and not like the sadness everyone thinks it is. it may not purely sadness. It's like a drug, that would drag you down without your realisation. To struggle would only result in frustration. The best way is to only try your best to seek the best way to wake up, I guess.