hum dum dum
Sunday, March 09, 2008 @ 5:26 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Mama Mia is such a catchy song =] We got the scores for Dancing Queen and Mama Mia by Abba on Thursday. At least they are much better to sing than Regina Caeli >< Till now, I still can't sing Regina Caeli well. x_x
Anyway, Ave Maria sounds really good when all the sections combine.
I've got nothing much to blog about actually. So I hereby advise you not to read any further as it will just be the usual daily rantings.
There isn't any holiday to speak about. Just because of the many projects, I will have to go to school everyday during the March holiday. I don't mind going for the choir camp or the Science lesson and I usually don't care about projects - I will just do it. But I really dislike it when the different teachers decide to give so many projects at once. We are humans after all. Well, at least I hope all of us are in this case.
Moving on from this dreary topic, I have finally found my favourite Chupa Chups flavour this morning! Somehow, I just can't find the one I want at any store =/ And I forgot what is the name of the flavour again. Darn. I can only remember the design of the wrapping. Anyway, I bought it from this old provision shop this morning. Oh well, maybe it is such an old flavour that almost no one sells it? I passed the shop when I went to the salon to trim my hair.
The hair stylist that has been trimming my hair is going to transfer to yet another salon. She said that it will still be in Tampines. This time, I made it clear that I don't want it that short. I still can recall the disaster she created last time - she cut my fringe too short and it was horrendous. At least, this time, she trimmed it and knew that I didn't want it too short.
While she was busy trimming my hair, I'd suddenly thought about this strange question that someone asked me not too long ago. 'Why do boys like girls with long hair?' 'Tis strange, but I found that it seemed to be quite true.I don't know why, but in my Primary school and in TK, the boys seemed to like those with long hair. Sadly, even if I did have long hair last time, no one was interested in me in that way. Hahas. Yes, that's how sad my life is. Okay, I'm drifting from the topic here. Anyway, I asked my friend. And it IS true that boys do like girls with long hair.
Anyway, Ave Maria sounds really good when all the sections combine.
I've got nothing much to blog about actually. So I hereby advise you not to read any further as it will just be the usual daily rantings.
There isn't any holiday to speak about. Just because of the many projects, I will have to go to school everyday during the March holiday. I don't mind going for the choir camp or the Science lesson and I usually don't care about projects - I will just do it. But I really dislike it when the different teachers decide to give so many projects at once. We are humans after all. Well, at least I hope all of us are in this case.
Moving on from this dreary topic, I have finally found my favourite Chupa Chups flavour this morning! Somehow, I just can't find the one I want at any store =/ And I forgot what is the name of the flavour again. Darn. I can only remember the design of the wrapping. Anyway, I bought it from this old provision shop this morning. Oh well, maybe it is such an old flavour that almost no one sells it? I passed the shop when I went to the salon to trim my hair.
The hair stylist that has been trimming my hair is going to transfer to yet another salon. She said that it will still be in Tampines. This time, I made it clear that I don't want it that short. I still can recall the disaster she created last time - she cut my fringe too short and it was horrendous. At least, this time, she trimmed it and knew that I didn't want it too short.
While she was busy trimming my hair, I'd suddenly thought about this strange question that someone asked me not too long ago. 'Why do boys like girls with long hair?' 'Tis strange, but I found that it seemed to be quite true.I don't know why, but in my Primary school and in TK, the boys seemed to like those with long hair. Sadly, even if I did have long hair last time, no one was interested in me in that way. Hahas. Yes, that's how sad my life is. Okay, I'm drifting from the topic here. Anyway, I asked my friend. And it IS true that boys do like girls with long hair.
Labels: Crez chorale