Hum Dum Dum
Sunday, March 30, 2008 @ 7:14 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
We finally got to sing Ave Maria on Thurday. I was happy. Hahas.
When Ms Ong asked if there were anymore songs we were interested in singing, the seniors mentioned Ave Regina coelorum. I lent her my score to take a look as the others didn't bring it with them and the juniors don't have the score yet. The thing was that after she took a look, she forgot to hand it back to me. I kept asking her but she took no notice of me till the third time then did she hand it back to me and apologised. Lol, it is quite embarrassing to call someone and he or she does not reply.
I actually told Mr Wong that I did not practise Greesleeves at all. Well, I didn't have time to. So he did not really say much after I played as I did not practise and there was nothing much he could say. At least I did not get scolded.
We recorded the history podcast project already. My role is the great-grandson of the survivor from the World War II. It's weird to hear my recorded voice. Firstly, I think everyone sort of thinks that my voice is quite low. But the recorded version of my voice sounds so... girly, in a way, slightly bimbotic. It's really strange. But young boys are suppose to have high voices I guess.
And if white hair ain't enough, Anna claimed that she saw some golden strands of hair on my head. Well, someone ever told me that I have red strands of hair too. Maybe it's just the lighting. I just hope not to get grey hairs. Somehow, they look much more scary than white strands.
When Ms Ong asked if there were anymore songs we were interested in singing, the seniors mentioned Ave Regina coelorum. I lent her my score to take a look as the others didn't bring it with them and the juniors don't have the score yet. The thing was that after she took a look, she forgot to hand it back to me. I kept asking her but she took no notice of me till the third time then did she hand it back to me and apologised. Lol, it is quite embarrassing to call someone and he or she does not reply.
I actually told Mr Wong that I did not practise Greesleeves at all. Well, I didn't have time to. So he did not really say much after I played as I did not practise and there was nothing much he could say. At least I did not get scolded.
We recorded the history podcast project already. My role is the great-grandson of the survivor from the World War II. It's weird to hear my recorded voice. Firstly, I think everyone sort of thinks that my voice is quite low. But the recorded version of my voice sounds so... girly, in a way, slightly bimbotic. It's really strange. But young boys are suppose to have high voices I guess.
And if white hair ain't enough, Anna claimed that she saw some golden strands of hair on my head. Well, someone ever told me that I have red strands of hair too. Maybe it's just the lighting. I just hope not to get grey hairs. Somehow, they look much more scary than white strands.
Labels: Crez chorale, guitar, School Days