celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
linked words
Sunday, March 02, 2008 @ 7:28 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
The song that's playing now is Missing by ELLE GARDEN. I like them very much coz their English is really good as compared to the other bands. And their English lyrics are also grammatically correct =D And, unlike what some people think, they are a Japanese rock band.
I'm not listening to just one band these days. So I'm more or less listening to songs by many many bands =p
The TPC is so heavy! But I love it and of course, I definitelyabsolutelypositively love my slipcase too ^^ And I definitelyabsolutelypositivelyfantastically love the weather today. Okay, I wanna watch 'My Girl' now. It's a great comedy =D




© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.