Listen
Friday, March 07, 2008 @ 10:30 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
I watched the movie that I'd wanted to watch so much this evening. August Rush is such a beautiful movie! Basically, it is about how music finds people and not the other way round - about how people react to music around them. And the connection it creates amongst people with its visual poetry. Although a bit too whimsical, the music helps to make the movie great =] Gosh, I lovelovelove August's Rhapsody. And Freddie Highmore is such a good actor. Well, I have always liked him for his acting and looks.
Oh, and I bought a Rubik's Cube today. Although I am still trying to solve it on my own =P
Well, I have no time to post something substantial today. Ta.
Oh, and I bought a Rubik's Cube today. Although I am still trying to solve it on my own =P
Well, I have no time to post something substantial today. Ta.