public kitchen
Friday, March 21, 2008 @ 7:18 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
I find taking antibiotics troublesome. They are usually difficult to swallow and you have to finish the whole course of them.
I went to the clinic on Monday after drama and choir. And due to my voice, I had to be the casket for the drama skit thing. Yes, I lost my voice, hence I could not rehearse at all, so it would make perfect sense if I get a role which has no need for speaking the lines at all. It was quite...awkward though. Yes, I don't have to memorise any lines, it's easy being a non-living character, but it seriously is idiotic. This was what I wrote for the reflection on my character:
Anyway, it was fun taking candid shots of people. =]
Oh, and a lizard jumped on me before Home Economics practical exam. How wonderful, you might say. Well, it is pretty easy to tell what I did next. I SCREAMED. Forget about losing my voice, I got my voice then. I never knew I could scream even when having so much phlegm clogging my throat. It. Was. Horrible. The (*^&$^^(*_)&#%^&*((#$%^^)_ lizard jumped onto my apron and fell into the pocket. I was jumping there, trying to untie my apron when the lizard climbed out and leaped down, running to the other side of the room. Just to make sure it was gone, I got Harriet to untie my apron for me [while I was screaming like hell]. I was hyperventilating then, that was why I couldn't untie that damn knot. But I've never seen a lizard jump or leap before. Sheesh. Why must it be that table? I wonder what would happen if the lizard was at the teacher's table instead.
I think I'm gonna fail the exam though. My tart was burnt. No. It was charred. Sigh.
Thank goodness it wasn't a cockroach. I'd die if it was a cockroach instead of a lizard. I think I would be shrieking with more gusto than the fire alarm. Okay, I should not and would not imagine what would happen then. Eeeek.
I went to the clinic on Monday after drama and choir. And due to my voice, I had to be the casket for the drama skit thing. Yes, I lost my voice, hence I could not rehearse at all, so it would make perfect sense if I get a role which has no need for speaking the lines at all. It was quite...awkward though. Yes, I don't have to memorise any lines, it's easy being a non-living character, but it seriously is idiotic. This was what I wrote for the reflection on my character:
"I'm the casket. Oh joy! I loved being the casket as I looked so idiotic and I don't have any lines to remember."
Anyway, it was fun taking candid shots of people. =]
Oh, and a lizard jumped on me before Home Economics practical exam. How wonderful, you might say. Well, it is pretty easy to tell what I did next. I SCREAMED. Forget about losing my voice, I got my voice then. I never knew I could scream even when having so much phlegm clogging my throat. It. Was. Horrible. The (*^&$^^(*_)&#%^&*((#$%^^)_ lizard jumped onto my apron and fell into the pocket. I was jumping there, trying to untie my apron when the lizard climbed out and leaped down, running to the other side of the room. Just to make sure it was gone, I got Harriet to untie my apron for me [while I was screaming like hell]. I was hyperventilating then, that was why I couldn't untie that damn knot. But I've never seen a lizard jump or leap before. Sheesh. Why must it be that table? I wonder what would happen if the lizard was at the teacher's table instead.
I think I'm gonna fail the exam though. My tart was burnt. No. It was charred. Sigh.
Thank goodness it wasn't a cockroach. I'd die if it was a cockroach instead of a lizard. I think I would be shrieking with more gusto than the fire alarm. Okay, I should not and would not imagine what would happen then. Eeeek.
Labels: Crez chorale, School Days