santa claus is coming to town....
Thursday, March 13, 2008 @ 9:07 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Choir camp was fun, but troublesome. I feel ill now. And I finally gave Juniper her birthday present. She calls it THE duck. The only male/bisexual duck who can lay eggs and his eggs are even better than female ducks, plus he has an extra wing XD
We had the slow jog [ is that how it's supposed to be spelt? ] in the morning, whereby we did some game in which teamwork is required. Sop1s were the first =] And after that, we sang Mama Mia.
For lunch, we all went to Redhill hawker centre to eat. It was raining heavily by then, so everyone needed to use umbrellas. Anyway, Juniper, Zhuo Min, Claudia and I shared a table with an old man. The mixed rice there was pretty good. On our way back to school, Juniper sang Christmas songs - and she got mixed up between Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and You Better Watch Out. I tried singing along with her but she is really funny ... I was laughing most of the time xD
We did the Amazing Race after that. Had to go all the way to Tiong. Oh, and coz the other sections caught up with us, we ran all the way from the station to school in the rain. Yes, everyone was wet. This time, the order was exactly the other way round, alto2s, alto1s, sop2s then sop1s. Then everyone slacked for some time before starting on Dancing Queen and Chiquitita. Money, Money, Money is truly a weird and desperate song.
We had the slow jog [ is that how it's supposed to be spelt? ] in the morning, whereby we did some game in which teamwork is required. Sop1s were the first =] And after that, we sang Mama Mia.
For lunch, we all went to Redhill hawker centre to eat. It was raining heavily by then, so everyone needed to use umbrellas. Anyway, Juniper, Zhuo Min, Claudia and I shared a table with an old man. The mixed rice there was pretty good. On our way back to school, Juniper sang Christmas songs - and she got mixed up between Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and You Better Watch Out. I tried singing along with her but she is really funny ... I was laughing most of the time xD
We did the Amazing Race after that. Had to go all the way to Tiong. Oh, and coz the other sections caught up with us, we ran all the way from the station to school in the rain. Yes, everyone was wet. This time, the order was exactly the other way round, alto2s, alto1s, sop2s then sop1s. Then everyone slacked for some time before starting on Dancing Queen and Chiquitita. Money, Money, Money is truly a weird and desperate song.
Labels: Crez chorale, School Days