Which station now?
Wednesday, March 26, 2008 @ 8:41 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
This post will have plenty to do with MRT trains.
This morning, I stepped on some poor guy's slipper. It's a good thing that he had a good sense of balance - otherwise he would be lying on his face, flat on the floor in the next second. And that's worse. The best part: he seemed not to notice that he was walking with only one slipped until my mum publicly exclaimed, " Aiyoh, whose slipper is that?". Then he backtracked and slipped on his slipper. Pity that guy. All happened in full view of the passengers on the train. And I see him sometimes on the train coz he also alights at Redhill. That's bad. He will know me as the evil girl who steps on people's shoe. Anyway, my mum was laughing aloud. I was making an olympic effort not to laugh and to keep a straight face so as not to cause further embarrassment for that guy. Oh well.
I saw Jiayi on the train yesterday. Finally someone who recognises me. We didn't say much as I was already alighting and she had just got on at Bedok.
Anyways, where was I? Oh, I took the train back with Jolene this afternoon. I fell asleep on the way and NO, I didn't fall on any one's shoulder. Good thing that I didn't too. Hahas. There was this guy who was sitting opposite and he was oozing such X-factor. Most of the girls that got on after that kept saying that he's cute and stuff. Although I can think of better looking guys, I must admit that he is really striking. Such people are lucky. They have this natural charisma to them and they attract attention from both genders. Lucky, huh.
This morning, I stepped on some poor guy's slipper. It's a good thing that he had a good sense of balance - otherwise he would be lying on his face, flat on the floor in the next second. And that's worse. The best part: he seemed not to notice that he was walking with only one slipped until my mum publicly exclaimed, " Aiyoh, whose slipper is that?". Then he backtracked and slipped on his slipper. Pity that guy. All happened in full view of the passengers on the train. And I see him sometimes on the train coz he also alights at Redhill. That's bad. He will know me as the evil girl who steps on people's shoe. Anyway, my mum was laughing aloud. I was making an olympic effort not to laugh and to keep a straight face so as not to cause further embarrassment for that guy. Oh well.
I saw Jiayi on the train yesterday. Finally someone who recognises me. We didn't say much as I was already alighting and she had just got on at Bedok.
Anyways, where was I? Oh, I took the train back with Jolene this afternoon. I fell asleep on the way and NO, I didn't fall on any one's shoulder. Good thing that I didn't too. Hahas. There was this guy who was sitting opposite and he was oozing such X-factor. Most of the girls that got on after that kept saying that he's cute and stuff. Although I can think of better looking guys, I must admit that he is really striking. Such people are lucky. They have this natural charisma to them and they attract attention from both genders. Lucky, huh.
Labels: School Days