celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
the dust
Sunday, April 13, 2008 @ 5:23 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
the dust that was bitten.
I really admire people who still pursue what they hope for relentlessly even after being rejected countless times. It's the feeling of hurtful disappointment and insecurity that cause the different reactions of humans - even other animals I suppose. One may say those emotions will just give them the kick in the butt to do better the next time. Maybe the setback will just create a pit of quicksand brimming with despair and sink the victim like snakes twining around. Or maybe it will just be a 'once bitten, twice shy' situation whereby a seagull will take extra care not to fly into another glass panel. I think the scariest scenario is the second. The snakes and quicksand are quiet creatures that will just ensnare you into their own delusions before you realise it and they may never let go. Who knows.

The teacher gave us another solo piece - Minuet in G, after the O Sole Mio duet. And I find that these two pieces that I've just mentioned are much more difficult than the Greensleeves solo as these two are in G major. Darn, my fingers are hurting so much now...it hurts just to type.
I searched the song O Sole Mio this morning and I came across this wonderful singer. Yes, she's wonderful. Here's the link for Svetlana Dmitrieva singing the Italian folksong with Andrey Shilov playing the chords in the background.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Rk_jIve65Qc

Labels:





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.