celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
oops
Saturday, April 05, 2008 @ 9:15 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Tohoshinki's new album, T, is really great. Just that I think I have to wait till maybe June to get it. Coz I've just gotten the w-inds. single, Beautiful Life. The single came with lyrics and a little mini calender card with their pictures on it. And just four songs cost $20 plusplus. Anyway, I think Jae Joong has the best vocals in TVXQ. Hahas.
The road run was fantastic! We got to miss the first period and could stay in the parade square after the run. When the Sec4s got ready to start, the guest-of-honour was supposed to flag them off. Well, she did just that. But the thing was, the flag had its own plan of encouraging the Sec4s to start. The flag flew off the stick when the guest waved it. Wahahaha, I think the person who did the flag thing was not experienced. Anyway, this is the best flagging off incident I've ever seen. LOL, I was telling Zi Yu and Anna about the lady in the field when the next thing I knew, the two flags were literally waved off.
Unfortunately, we did not get to run behind the Sec4s. The Sec3s do not run fast, just like the Sec4s, coz they do not see the point. But they will just seal off the entire path for you. So, you must train yourself to have the talent of weaving through the crowd in the best way possible. If not, they will give you THE glare. Yeah. Despite that, they run was fun. Juniper and Sam [ 2C2's chairperson ] chased each other around the parade square holding the free mineral bottles. By then, the sun had already risen, so most of the lower secondary made do with some unwanted sun tanning - the upper secondary were lucky. I had to sit behind the pillar so that I wouldn't look like a red lobster the next day. During the cheering session, the Sec2s sounded really weird as 2C1 moved up front, in between the two Sec4 classes as one class was in the Chem lab. Yeah, we sounded quite disintegrated. This year's Sec4s are really interesting, they did not scream like other levels, they went way LOW. Something like a gliss. They started high, "AHHHH~woooooooooo". Okay, that looks weird. Ah well. Actually, the other classes did the normal cheer but it was 4G1 and G2 [I think] that went low and the rest followed. It was really funny. Even Ms Ong [ the DM, not the conductor ] was surprised.
I can tie my hair now but it looks bimbotic. It's just a really teeny tail at the back. I think it's better to tolerate the heat and look normal - than look like some weirdo. It doesn't really make a difference coz my fringe would still fall. Who bothers anyway.
Choir learnt Amazing Grace and Hope, Faith, Life, Love on Thursday. These are the combined pieces which will be sang with PJC choir and the adult choir under Ms Ong. Sadly, Soprano did not get the melody for Amazing Grace and i kept going out of tune. Gah~ And during sectionals, Ying Tian got us to try to sing the highest note in the song. I could not reach it then. But funnily, when Juniper, Khummi and I went out to play in the rain [well, I did not play in the rain but the other two did], I suddenly could sing it with ease. Thus, I came up with a conclusion, I can only reach that note if I'm singing damn loud, relaxed and in open places. It was really warm in the Giga-Jam area and I was exercising a lot of self-control to not scream/complain about the heat. After all, it's not like it's the section's fault for being there. The Sec1s did not stop complaining though. And I realise that the choir has been getting distracted easily these days.
Juniper is now trying to worsen the condition of her shoes. She just showed me the 'advancement' of her shoe. Khummi also showed me the nice circle-shaped hole in her own pair of shoes too. I am hereby happy to proclaim that there is a slight progress in Juniper's and Khummi's efforts to worsen their shoes' condition. The tear at the beginning of the sole of Juniper's shoe has lengthen, and Khummi has attained a wider circle.

Labels: , ,





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.