A splat of Potato
Tuesday, April 29, 2008 @ 8:46 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
This will be more of a subsidiary post as I intend to take a mini hiatus. In other words, I would have continued with this hiatus if not for my kind intention of updating my ol' blog =]
My mum bought too much for dinner today. I feel a teensy bit sick of sushis now... inari sushi from Cold Storage in particular. Oshizushi [押し寿司] is the best =]]
Okay, I guess it's obvious that I'm having a bit of a "writer's block" currently, thus making my posts seem very...watery, plain... Don't ask me how the word 'watery' came to my mind - I have no idea.
I seriously need to work on playing the guitar properly =/ I like watching those band members play the bass or electric guitars. They look good =D hahas, that was unrelated to what I was saying...
My mind feels kinda scrambled. This morning, while on the train, I was about to sit down at an empty slot. Then there was this lady carrying many groceries coming into the train [ it was at Outram, I think ]. I got up in order to let her have a seat. On went the train till Bugis station, whereby I felt someone tapping me on the back: the lady had saved me a seat on the other side and gestured for me to sit down. It sounds normal, yet this is the first time a person even shows appreciation. For me that is. Sometimes, people just move their butts into the seat after you stand up without a word of thanks and act as if it was their property in the first place. But it was really kind of that lady =]] I saw Auntie Nget Lee on my way to Tampines interchange later this morning. She did not seem to recognise me and kept looking at my name tag while exchanging words with me. She asked why did school end so early for me and that was about it. I wonder if I'd really looked that different to her.
Anyway, HIATUS/INTERIM. In an attempt to divert the attention of the pretty lacunae in my posts, you can look at Kai's face =D

My mum bought too much for dinner today. I feel a teensy bit sick of sushis now... inari sushi from Cold Storage in particular. Oshizushi [押し寿司] is the best =]]
Okay, I guess it's obvious that I'm having a bit of a "writer's block" currently, thus making my posts seem very...watery, plain... Don't ask me how the word 'watery' came to my mind - I have no idea.
I seriously need to work on playing the guitar properly =/ I like watching those band members play the bass or electric guitars. They look good =D hahas, that was unrelated to what I was saying...
My mind feels kinda scrambled. This morning, while on the train, I was about to sit down at an empty slot. Then there was this lady carrying many groceries coming into the train [ it was at Outram, I think ]. I got up in order to let her have a seat. On went the train till Bugis station, whereby I felt someone tapping me on the back: the lady had saved me a seat on the other side and gestured for me to sit down. It sounds normal, yet this is the first time a person even shows appreciation. For me that is. Sometimes, people just move their butts into the seat after you stand up without a word of thanks and act as if it was their property in the first place. But it was really kind of that lady =]] I saw Auntie Nget Lee on my way to Tampines interchange later this morning. She did not seem to recognise me and kept looking at my name tag while exchanging words with me. She asked why did school end so early for me and that was about it. I wonder if I'd really looked that different to her.
Anyway, HIATUS/INTERIM. In an attempt to divert the attention of the pretty lacunae in my posts, you can look at Kai's face =D
Labels: School Days, visual kei