celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
superior humans
Thursday, April 10, 2008 @ 9:38 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
My mum keeps asking me to delete the pictures in the camera that I've taken just an hour ago. As usual, since my CCA ends quite late as by the time I reach the station, it is already nearing eight, I met my mum at the station. And when we were walking up the overhead bridge near the expressway today, we saw this gigantic spider. It reminded me of death. Many mosquitoes were buzzing around the great web and the spider was crawling about. Although the spider seemed to represent the beauty of the onslaught of an unescapable killing, it was the web that attracted my attention. It contained intricate patterns and you could see that it was way huge. There were some flies which were stuck onto the patterns, giving it sophiscated designs. My photo-taking skills are near to zero unfortunately. But I'm not deleting the photos just yet.
During choir practice today, the sop1s seemed to be dying. Lixin said that the way I exclaimed that I'm lost sounds a lot like Ying Tian. Hahas, without Ying Tian's loud voice to cover us, we were really lost. Especially Amazing Grace which killed our voices when we attempted to sing the solo parts. I think at six in the evening, Ms Ong told us about the plans of making alterations to the gowns. Khummi suggested the colour orange for our gowns. Which wasn't really a good idea. Juniper then said, "But we will look naked." I think Ms Ong heard coz she commented that although her ears are very sharp, she will pretend that she didn't hear anything. And when Joey posed the question of the straps being seen under the wide collar, Melanie just answered with the suggestion of not wearing anything under at all. LOL. Ms Ong said we have all gone mad with the studying. XD
Took many candid pictures today.

Labels: ,





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.