celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
123 pose!
Monday, May 26, 2008 @ 9:32 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Lest than half the class turned up for Cyber-Wellness today. The poor speaker had to talk to the pathetic number of us. He was quite an interesting speaker though- at least he does not just waste his saliva and leave. In fact, he tried to talk to us about the famous guys that we may like. Sadly, maybe because of the age gap, all his guesses were wrong. Except for the Show Luo one. Although he isn't popular in class, I like his talk show very much! I can't remember the name, but it's a really funny and interesting show that features on almost any Taiwan stuff, I guess. And Yamada Ryosuke doesn't look like a Taiwanese! It's obvious that he's a Japanese. Hahas. Anyway, I had to leave the talk halfway to get the gowns from the General Office. The gowns look ... slightly different : still as purple, yes.
We ran through the three sacred pieces and the ABBA songs today. Practice was quite fun but everyone seemed tired - especially the Sec4s. After Math, Pearlyn and I went to the canteen to eat and Deborah drowned my beloved Eeyore with her love yet again. Laura and Melanie came down to the canteen too after their paper, and talked during the break to Pearlyn and me. Cynthia was also there.
During the first part of practice, some people came to service the air conditioners in the Seminar room. Some got quite distracted but it was still quite okay. Good thing that Regina Caeli sounds like a song now although there a still mistakes. I must try to memorise all the songs. What I'm very worried about now is Hope, Faith, Life, Love... . Although there are only seven words in the whole song and it's more of a chant, I just can't get it. I mean, I'm okay during sectionals but when we sing combined, I just sound weird and till now, I can't remember the whole song. Gosh. I really must work harder.
We went through the actions for Dancing Queen and it was really messy at first, but Ms Ong told us where to turn and stuff like that. Oh, and we started on the actions for Mamma Mia. Ms Ong told us to just think of any pose for each line within like 30 seconds. Everyone came up with really simple and girly moves. Wahahaha, I never thought I could be bimbotic. Really. But of course I don't use the bimbotic moves that I did when we were not singing in the song. Those were just for fun. =]] Now, the thing is to REMEMBER all the moves that I did during the singing.

Labels: , ,





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.