bob your head
Friday, May 09, 2008 @ 9:17 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
We had the sexuality education talk and the school Invasion tour today. It was almost five hours spent in the auditorium.
I find that keeping an open mind about a lot of things is very important. They touched on homosexuality, temptations and sexual abstinence, pre-marital sexual intercourse and lastly, how to take care of your skin and other aspects of puberty. Anyway, it is really awful to be in the same place for such a long period of time. Thank goodness for the invention of the air conditioner.
School invasion tour was fun...But we couldn't make out anything that was spoken by the two vocalists - Tessa Sim and I could only make out what Soo was saying. We sang happy birthday in the auditorium for someone [ I think Soo ] , Crescent style =D The Sec4s in front of us were really funny. They used paper to give their comments to those guys performing. LOL.
Right after that, I had to go to settle some stuff so didn't have time for lunch. As Ms Ong didn't want practice to be interrupted, we had to do the gown-fitting only after 4.30pm. It was really problematic. The Sec1s are all too small-sized. Either that or they are far too short! Gah. Anyway, I feel so tired now, we only went off at about 6.30pm plus plus...and I reached home really late. Oh well, got to sleep now - tomorrow will have combined practice! Good thing we are the host, at least we don't have to know how to get back =]
I find that keeping an open mind about a lot of things is very important. They touched on homosexuality, temptations and sexual abstinence, pre-marital sexual intercourse and lastly, how to take care of your skin and other aspects of puberty. Anyway, it is really awful to be in the same place for such a long period of time. Thank goodness for the invention of the air conditioner.
School invasion tour was fun...But we couldn't make out anything that was spoken by the two vocalists - Tessa Sim and I could only make out what Soo was saying. We sang happy birthday in the auditorium for someone [ I think Soo ] , Crescent style =D The Sec4s in front of us were really funny. They used paper to give their comments to those guys performing. LOL.
Right after that, I had to go to settle some stuff so didn't have time for lunch. As Ms Ong didn't want practice to be interrupted, we had to do the gown-fitting only after 4.30pm. It was really problematic. The Sec1s are all too small-sized. Either that or they are far too short! Gah. Anyway, I feel so tired now, we only went off at about 6.30pm plus plus...and I reached home really late. Oh well, got to sleep now - tomorrow will have combined practice! Good thing we are the host, at least we don't have to know how to get back =]
Labels: Crez chorale, School Days