croak
Saturday, May 24, 2008 @ 12:15 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
I feel miserable now.
I think it is true that I fall ill almost every holiday. I went to the clinic to see Doctor John yesterday evening and he refused to let me go for any CCA, school functions or whatsoever till I get enough rest. When I told him that I think that it's important for me to attend today's full-dress rehearsal, he cut me off by saying that if I sing or talk today, I will definitely lose my voice and shall have to visit him again next week. Of course, after weighing my options, I decided to forgo today's practice and at least, I will be able to go for next week's ones. But I still went to school in the morning to hand in all the programme sheets with me, and left my MC with Kalyn.
Hopefully, by next week, I will be able to sing and I can be able to do Regina Caeli well. ><
I think it is true that I fall ill almost every holiday. I went to the clinic to see Doctor John yesterday evening and he refused to let me go for any CCA, school functions or whatsoever till I get enough rest. When I told him that I think that it's important for me to attend today's full-dress rehearsal, he cut me off by saying that if I sing or talk today, I will definitely lose my voice and shall have to visit him again next week. Of course, after weighing my options, I decided to forgo today's practice and at least, I will be able to go for next week's ones. But I still went to school in the morning to hand in all the programme sheets with me, and left my MC with Kalyn.
Hopefully, by next week, I will be able to sing and I can be able to do Regina Caeli well. ><
Labels: choir, Crez chorale, School Days