celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
And whose smiley is that
Thursday, June 12, 2008 @ 10:02 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
This year's class outing was quite a success - fortunately. The only thing was that many cancelled on us (some with the strangest excuse).
From Tampines to Harbourfront, each time I end a call, another would come in - and that's excluding the text messages. That was why I was not reading any sign or looking carefully when I stepped out of the ticketing barrier. I just got swept along with the usual morning working adults who were striding to their workplace. And clever me just followed like a lost lamb and ended up in Harbourfront centre without knowing and even followed some tourist to some lobby and then to some taxi / cruise thingy. I was shocked to see so many tourists all lined up. And I had to call Ching Han to ask where on earth I am. Yeah, I didn't take notice of my surroundings. So, Ching Han said that I was in Harbourfront Centre (I haven't been there since Primary five), and I had to walk back to the station and walk into a different opening to get to Vivo.
We got to Palawan beach without any problem and met up with the rest of the organising committee there. While sitting on the Andro's canvas with Ziyu (keeping an eye on the water bombs as well), this boy came over and did the "Chicken Dance" right in front of us. I think he was playing truth or dare with his group of friends. It was quite funny. Oh yeah, I wrote a message on the sand there:

The "& TESSA" part was not done by me. After seeing my "I love myself" message, Tessa Sim decided to add that last caption underneath. A tourist saw my message and said, "I love myself? How nice." LOL. Some scribbled that they love their idols - like Sihui...who wrote Miyavi and reita -.-
This is of course, by me too. =]


Anyway, we climbed to the side of the bridge nearby and most of us took photos like that. I didn't take part in the first few games as I went with Tessa S and Jessie to collect lunch from the station. We discussed on Jessie's "special flavours" that she added to the food. And I will not reveal Tessa S's secret - she did something on her way back. We came back and I went to play in the game they were playing then. XinYi's water bomb got my shorts completely wet. Lunch was a very casual affair and all of us just stuck around to eat and drink. Since there were extras, some wanted to have seconds. Deborah let me have two bites of the cheeseburger - which was stuck onto my teeth and Deb had to pull it out.
The pail balancing game was fun. My team was the best! We managed to balance the pail even with water being poured on us. The only disadvantage of the game was that our whole body will be wet and sandy - a gross combination. Oh yeah, the other team's balancing skills were pathetic XD And after that game, it was random water bombs. I just realised that it hurts big time when someone throws a water bomb at you nearby. We had to clean up the mess afterwards.
Ziyu, Krystal, Andro, Evangeline and I were the first few who went to the shower to clean up. Unlike the others, Evange and I chose to shower in the open shower at the back. Of course, we wore our clothes while showering. We dried and changed in the empty cubicles next to it. Ziyu joined us at the shower thingy too. Oh, and there was a banana peel stuck onto the door of my cubicle. Jessie thinks that a monkey must have been inside to shower too.
It was quite boring after that and we just cleaned up, wait for some missing people, pack up and go. I waited for SiHui to blow-dry her shorts first. Then to Vivo we went!
We fooled around at the Toys R Us.
Deborah and I. The hats were too small for our heads actually. I think the hats were meant for 3-year-olds.
We went to Burger King to eat after that as most of us were starving and went on to the children outdoor play area nearby. That was when Sarah discovered that she had lost her phone. Deborah and Yvonne then searched through the dustbins and the play area while I searched the bags. And the dustbins were foul. Really. FYI, Sarah's handphone was not found. Tessa S joined us at Burger King while Pamela left for her tuition. Sihui and Andro left us long before that for their quest for the blu-tack.
All of us went up and played at the Sky Park water area. Yvonne and Deb were throwing slippers. We proved that my pair of slippers are the most buoyant too.
We walked around the shops after getting bored by the water. And Tessa S bought A LOT of things. Well, at least she was the only one buying. Then somehow we got to the subject of what will we wear on prom night. Yvonne was saying she will be wearing a tuxedo and she will never wear a dress. Oh and talking about dress, there was this bridal gown display and the gowns were awesome. And back to the subject. Seeing that there are still two more years to prom night, we still have plenty of time to decide what to wear anyway. And I think gowns are pretty actually ^^

Labels: ,





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.