celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
summary
Wednesday, June 04, 2008 @ 5:34 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Tomorrow will be the first day I am able to stay at home. I have been going to school since the start of holiday for rehearsals and the science workshop.
The concert last Saturday was quite good, I guess. But some of the audience didn't seem to like us at all. When I was taking the bus to Clementi MRT station after the whole thing, there was this guy who was with his girlfriend. It was obvious that they were from PJC and he said that we were awful and had no stamina. Oh well. How I wish I didn't hear that...it was so...disappointing. But it's quite true that during the combined songs with Wild Empire and PJChoir, we were kinda drowned out by them. My mum couldn't even see us onstage. Oh well. I kinda prefer combining with Secondary schools choir ^^ The other two choirs are really good BTW.
This time, the sopranos and altos were given separate dressing rooms too. Anyway, as per normal, it was mass change and every one was running around trying to put on make up and do their hair. And Juniper almost lost her gown tag, her rose choker, and her skirt. Tsktsk. Tabitha had to bring the skirt back for her.
The environmental science workshop was relatively interesting... just that I fell asleep. Well, I wasn't sleeping the whole time of course. We went to Sungei Buloh Reserve on the first day. The bus was so jerky that I kept having the urge to puke. As we were sitting at the back of the bus, Anna shifted to the other side so that she wouldn't get puked on. We were saying that if I really puked, Juniper's head would definitely get it coz she's right in front of me. The trip was really short and we only had time to get the water samples and do the broad walk. Before going, I borrowed Anna's mosquito repellent but wiped it off later as it felt disgusting. Oh, and surprisingly, I didn't get any mosquito bites from that place! I think it's because I stuck close to the human mosquito repellent: Juniper. Serious. I know my blood attracts mosquitoes somehow, but I didn't get any bites for the first time!!! But Ziyu and the others got them. Wahaha, Juniper is a repellent! Or maybe she is just a good luck charm. ^^ Hahas. Ziyu mentioned that the bloodtype B+ attracts mosquitoes the most, but I don't really believe in that and I'm not a B+ though I still attract mosquitoes in the Bio lab anyway.
On our way back, I had enough of sitting on that bus and it was so warm. That's why I sat right on the floor of the bus, where the air con ducts were blowing. Yeah, it was quite weird and every time the bus braked, my head will be thrown forward against the back of the seat in front. Oh, and I brought my hippo on Monday and Tuesday too! Hahas, I still think my Hippo is cuter than Juniper's sheep. She brought this yellow-green striped plushie today. Only Anna could remember the name of one of the characters in the show the plushie was featured in - the rest of us can't even remember anything of it.

Labels: , ,





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.