celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
Row your boat
Monday, July 28, 2008 @ 1:49 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Rules:1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each players answers the questions about themselves.
Starting time: 2.08pm
Name: prettysoldier
Sisters: ?
Brothers: ??
Shoe size: Four words: I have BIG feet.
Height: I can only say that I have grown slightly taller.
Where do you live: In a park with newspapers for my blanket.
Favourite drinks: Plain water, grass jelly, Milo and chamomile tea.
Favourite breakfast: I don't eat breakfast now.
Have you ever been on a plane: Yes, it wasn't really pleasant without medicine. I've learnt my lesson.
Swam in the ocean: No way.
Fallen asleep at school: Of course. I strive to keep awake DURING lessons. I sometimes sleep in between classes though.
Broken some one's heart: Ohohoho, I was never so cruel. Or pretty enough to do that =D
Fell off your chair: Yep.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Hmm, maybe? That was a long time ago =/
Saved e-mails: What's there to save when all are chain mails?
What is your room like: Light blue, messy with softoys and CDs.
What's right beside you: Eeyore and my work.
What is the last thing you ate: It should be food meant for humans. (chocolate)
EVER HAD...
Chicken pox: Never and hope not to ever get it.
Sore throat: Yes, it happens when I shout at the class. I leave the shouting to Yvonne these days.
Stitches: What kind
Broken nose: Thankfully, no.
Do you believe in love at first sight: PFFT, I will tell you when it happens. It is true that physical attraction is always the major part of the relationship thingy.
Like picnics: Only if the people I'm having a picnic with are worth the sacrifice of meeting bugs and other whatnot.
WHO WAS/WERE THE LAST PERSON/PEOPLE YOU...
Danced with: The momiji manju dance with Sihui.
Last made you smile: Sihui's typing error: "buckle for my waste".
You last yelled at: 2C1 to catch their precious attention.
TODAY DID YOU...
Talk to someone you like: Verbally? Not today.
Kissed anyone: Never kissed a human. My first kiss was given to a basketball thrown at my face - does that even count? The second time was with a shuttlecock and the third was a volley ball which I was suppose to hit to Pamela.
Get sick: Sick? As in vomit? Nope.
Miss someone: Don't we all?
Eat: I can never resist the temptation. Which means getting anorexic is like a chicken trying to fly with an eagle.
Best feeling in the world: Not sure.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: I used to. Till my mum said they were dusty and there wasn't enough space on the bed.
What's under your bed: I don't want to know.
Who do you really hate: I don't know. I do have an intense dislike for a few people.
What time is it now: 2.26PM
RANDOM:
Is there a person on your mind right now: Hmm, can I skip this?
Do you have any siblings: Oh sure. I have like 11 of them and I'm the youngest. Most people should know.
Do you want children: Yes but definitely not now or before I turn into an adult. That would create a scandal.
Do you like your hand-writing: As long as I can read it. (I know that some can't read it though.)
Are your toe nails painted: They always were.
Whose bed rather than yours would you sleep in: Why would I want to sleep in another's bed? That would be weird.
What colour shirt are you wearing now: White. It's a pristine colour.
Do you sleep with the TV on: Nope, I'm a light sleeper. (I don't mind the TV if I'm overseas or really tired.)
What are you doing right now: Being alive and doing this meme?
Have you ever crawled through a window: I wouldn't want to have a police record.
Can you handle the truth: Truth?
Are you too forgiving: Most say I am but that's because I forget easily. That should count.
Are you closer to your mother or father: MUMMY!!!
Who was the last person you cried in front of: Urgh, that was after Physics. But Rachel and Ching Han were there. I owe them a big thank you.
How many people can you say you really loved: Loved? Well, right now, yes, I do LOVE a few who are close to my heart.
Do you eat healthy: Not really.
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you: Who doesn't?
If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to: No one.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time: Depends on how long have I known the person I'm with and my mood at that moment.
Are you confident: Maybe?
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Crying
2. Watching teletubbies.
3. Crawling about.
4. Being in love with Disney shows.
5. Was in my own world in nursery.
5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Do homework.
2. Decide if I do need to layer my hair.
3. Understand Geography.
4. Study 言语 四十到八十。
5. Try to tackle the flash webpage that is due for PBL.
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Jelly
2. Chocolate
3. Meiji chocolate-coated strawberry gummy
4. Ice cream. Preferably vanilla.
5. Japanese crackers.
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Being the kind soul I am, donating a portion of my loot to charities would be a good idea.
2. Concert DVDS ( HSJ! DBSK! )
4. Buy presents
5. Save the rest of it for future happenings.
5 of my bad habits:
1. Dozing off on any train.
2. Having a short attention span.
3. Dancing at the weirdest timings.
4. Walking into doors.
5. Missing my train station.
5 places I have lived it:
1. Dreamland
2. Lalaland
3. Schoolland
4. Mother Earth
5. Asia
5 jobs I've had: I will answer that when I'm at my fifth job.
5 people I tag:
1. Deborah
2. Pamela
3. Teryne ( Thanks for always tagging at my blog =]] )
4. Any 2C1 people
5. Other bored people.

Labels:





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.