celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
我会讲华语的;不要小看我。
Thursday, August 07, 2008 @ 9:50 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
I think I should trim my hair soon. Just to trim the sides since they keep dropping down.
I felt like a banana today. I asked Cassy to buy three bigger size blouses from Queensway for me since she lives just opposite the place. Yes, the blouses are BIG =D And the new material is thinner than the old version. Unfortunately, it's really yellow - just like how we were in Secondary 1. And to think I called Deborah's blouse "a bright banana yellow" when she bought her new blouse last term. This must be retribution in a mild form. Oh well, I shall soak my blouses in detergent till they are as pale as my other blouses =]

I kind of wish that I didn't need to perform for National Day celebration so that I can take part in my class fun stuff. Just like last year. This is the first time band, angklung and choir need to take part in this celebration. But that's not for me to say, I guess.

My mum got me 'Wink Up' magazine - the August edition!!! =DDD If you have seen the magazine then you should know why I'm so interested in it.
But I have no time to read 'The Host", "Breaking Dawn", stare at the magazine or even watch "L: Change the WorLd" till common tests are over. D: I need patience and these shall be my motivations.

Another thing to cause me to dwell in despair: Chinese oral is just next Friday. What Chinese oral practices have we done in class with the teacher? NONE. That's enough to throw me down the well of doom. I shall now try to converse fluently in my mother tongue. And read Mandarin newspapers.

Labels: , , ,





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.