原因:不要烫衣服。
Sunday, August 17, 2008 @ 6:52 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Friday's D&T test was tough. I finally know how great Mr Ho was in making our papers easy. I can see that Mr Chu intends to kill us all with his questions on isometric drawings and orthographic projections. Jessie predicted wrongly about the designing question. She guessed that we would be asked to designed something easy like a flowerpot. No one expected that we would need to come up with three items as souvenirs for the Youth Olympics in 2010. Anyway, I stressed a lot on Singapore's climatic conditions in my anecdotes for my designs. After all, many tourists complained about the heat and the humidity in our sunny little island. With only two minutes left, my last design was a plush toy. No one can resist a cute, hug-able soft toy.
Chinese oral was kind of a disaster. I was supposed to be the first for my group but thank goodness Sarah needed to go for her tuition hence she went before me. Yimin and I went on the same turn. After three minutes, we were told to stop but Yimin kept trying to peek underneath. She didn't finish reading I guess. For the conversation category, everyone expected to be asked about Olympics. However, it turned out to be something about uniformed groups.
很多学生都不喜欢参与制服团体。以你的看法,说出一些原因。
I made up a lot of stuff that were mostly weird. The teacher was the same as last year and she's nice - she's very encouraging. My strangest statement was
“很多家长不鼓励孩子参加制服团体因为他们必须烫很多衣服。制服团体的学生都有很多制服。。。”
Oh well.
English lesson on that day was sort of fun. We had to list out grammatically-sound sentences describing what are the things that annoy us and those don't. Many put people smoking as annoying as the cigarette fumes are suffocating.
I went to the TA after oral as one of the parts of my tablet had been pushed into another compartment. Thank goodness it took only twenty minutes.
Today's lesson was alright. We were given another piece to practise on. I was really distracted by the flickering lights in the room. 'Twas like a solemn version of disco lights.
I shall now proceed onwards - to win the battle against Flash. How I hate creating web pages.
Labels: guitar, School Days