celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
missed again
Wednesday, August 20, 2008 @ 4:47 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
So far, my common tests results are okay. The worst has yet to come : Mathematics.
I was happy with Geography since I did study hard for it although the subject just makes me drowsy. And I got what I expected. Physics was good but I made a few careless mistakes which are worth me knocking my head over. But it was the first time I got full marks for MCQs.
Chinese wasn't too bad but it wasn't my standard - meaning I have to buck up. OH, and I passed D & T!!! I thought it was a goner for me since I didn't even understand the last question.

On Monday, it happened for the fourth time in three months again. It's becoming a monthly affair, I can see. I rode all the way to Pasir Ris. This time, it was different. Yes, I did wake up at Tampines, but I thought it was Bedok. Reason being that I got a seat at Kembangan and since I was so tired, I just fell asleep. Within what seemed like milliseconds, I sensed that the train stopped at another station. Blur ol' me opened my eyes and just assumed that it was Bedok. Till I was in the next station and I got a big shock when I heard 'Pasir Ris...' Bleh. I wasted about seven minutes in going home then.
I went to see the doctor yesterday. I saw my childcare centre teacher there. Well, I don't remember her but my mum did. The name didn't ring a bell but her face was kind of familiar. I remember being very antisocial in childcare. In one day, it was possible not to hear a single word escaping my mouth till I went home. That's why my mum used to tease me that I had gold nuggets in my mouth, therefore I couldn't bear to talk. The teachers also discussed this problem of mine during parent-meet-teachers sessions. Well, it was because I didn't see the need to speak and sure, I was lonely, but I just didn't know how to make friends - let alone keep friends.
Anyway, my mum talked to the teacher for a few moments before it was my turn to go for my consultation. Doctor John offered to give me a MC and asked if I wanted to skip school. It was quite a tempting offer since it means I don't have to wake up early. But I didn't want to miss out on collecting back the common test papers.
My flu isn't that bad too. It's just that today, when I sneezed a few times, there were a few drops of blood. Oh well.
BTW, on my way home from the clinic, there was this really cute girl who kept staring at me. Then before she alighted the bus with her parents, she waved at me and even gave a good-bye kiss. She was really cute!
I have no idea how I'm going to sing tomorrow since my throat feels like it has been rubbed sore with sandpaper. Help.

Labels: , ,





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.