painfully beautiful.
Sunday, August 03, 2008 @ 8:49 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
The fingers on my left hand feel like they are going to split into two each. Romance De Amour is a beautiful yet painful song to play. The barre chords nearly killed my fingers and I couldn't stretch my fingers across five frets and those five frets were all at the higher end, meaning it's tough to press the strings down. Sure, I can stretch my fingers, but I can't produce the note since I can't even press that string down DDD:
We started on the new course book today and learnt another song. Which is easier than Romance De Amour but my fingers were hurting too much for me to play another barre chord.
About the National Day celebrations, I have no idea how I'm going to memorise ten national songs before Friday. At least I'm proving such great patriotism for my sunny little island here. =]
I stayed back on Friday for nothing. We were going to clear the gowns from the CCA room plus the scores to the Communicative Arts room. Unfortunately, there were literature lessons going on in the Comm Arts room for the Sec4s. It's getting annoying with the number of times we planned to stay back to pack when something just crop up and cause us to go home without doing anything.
Analysing Lady Macbeth's personality is killing me. I hope I will be able to pass Literature...I have no wish to take up pure Geog next year. Sure, I can pass that subject, but most of the time, I have no idea what I'm studying at all...it just isn't my cup of tea. Alas, I have to ace my Lit to get what I want.
There's also Physics...Since Primary five, I can say with much confidence that I dislike learning electricity. I vaguely remember day-dreaming my way through lessons on batteries and stuff. How I got good grades in Science was the fact that I memorised everything I read from the textbooks. I don't think I would be able to do that now though.
On a lighter note;
Due to the insanely humid weather, I'm exerting my utmost tolerance in refusing to cut my hair. Yes, I'm trying hard to keep my hair at a longer length. I don't intend to have it as long as what I had last time though as it was difficult to manage. Geraldine also told me that she wanted to keep her hair now ^^ We shall keep up with our efforts.
Why I want to have longer hair? After seeing my past hair accessories, and after walking countless shops selling such pretty hairbands, scrunchies, ties, ribbons, clips - I got tired of wishing to be able to use them instead of buying and giving them away since I can't use them. Silly as it may seem, it makes sense to me =D
BTW, I saw this really cute toddler at NTUC today. She was so pretty, sweet, wonderfully CUTE. We had a staring contest. I lost though since she can really stare. But she was so cute!!! If I had a sibling, I think I may have a serious complex =/
We started on the new course book today and learnt another song. Which is easier than Romance De Amour but my fingers were hurting too much for me to play another barre chord.
About the National Day celebrations, I have no idea how I'm going to memorise ten national songs before Friday. At least I'm proving such great patriotism for my sunny little island here. =]
I stayed back on Friday for nothing. We were going to clear the gowns from the CCA room plus the scores to the Communicative Arts room. Unfortunately, there were literature lessons going on in the Comm Arts room for the Sec4s. It's getting annoying with the number of times we planned to stay back to pack when something just crop up and cause us to go home without doing anything.
Analysing Lady Macbeth's personality is killing me. I hope I will be able to pass Literature...I have no wish to take up pure Geog next year. Sure, I can pass that subject, but most of the time, I have no idea what I'm studying at all...it just isn't my cup of tea. Alas, I have to ace my Lit to get what I want.
There's also Physics...Since Primary five, I can say with much confidence that I dislike learning electricity. I vaguely remember day-dreaming my way through lessons on batteries and stuff. How I got good grades in Science was the fact that I memorised everything I read from the textbooks. I don't think I would be able to do that now though.
On a lighter note;
Due to the insanely humid weather, I'm exerting my utmost tolerance in refusing to cut my hair. Yes, I'm trying hard to keep my hair at a longer length. I don't intend to have it as long as what I had last time though as it was difficult to manage. Geraldine also told me that she wanted to keep her hair now ^^ We shall keep up with our efforts.
Why I want to have longer hair? After seeing my past hair accessories, and after walking countless shops selling such pretty hairbands, scrunchies, ties, ribbons, clips - I got tired of wishing to be able to use them instead of buying and giving them away since I can't use them. Silly as it may seem, it makes sense to me =D
BTW, I saw this really cute toddler at NTUC today. She was so pretty, sweet, wonderfully CUTE. We had a staring contest. I lost though since she can really stare. But she was so cute!!! If I had a sibling, I think I may have a serious complex =/
Labels: choir, Crez chorale, guitar, School Days