celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
to tie up the loose ends of the knot;
Sunday, August 10, 2008 @ 8:32 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Ignore my previous post if you can. It stinks of disappointment. Blame it on PMS.><
The National Day parade this year was colourful, vibrant - like usual. The stage seemed too big for the performers though. And they made many interesting remixes for the songs too =D
And there was this float item, whereby there were a few people standing on some platform and they were really great dancers.
I can tie my hair now although there are many loose strands. Oh well, I shall be patient.
I must really try to lose weight. I feel fat. And it's not like what I told Jessie the other day. No, it's not PMS. I don't think so.
Just the thought of PBL makes me weep. Flash hates me. In fact, I guess all my group members got so fed-up with me coz I just can't win the war against those stupid buttons and webpage thingies. I'm not being a very good PBL leader. I submitted my PBL CD to Mr Tan two days before he asked the rest to hand in. I had to run after him as Mr Tan didn't hear me. I could finally see an end to the days whereby I have to bring the CD back home and to school again.
Common tests...maybe the analogy of toilet water isn't right. On the other hand, you don't see the importance of toilet water in your everyday life. But without it, you wouldn't be able to live properly. You dislike it and no way there's gonna be a day you wish to touch it. However, you need it. Just like tests : You dread coming into contact with them but it's necessary for the MOE to see if your intelligence is still the usual and if you've been studying properly. Makes sense, no?
I still remember my toothpaste-mass run theory too.

Labels: ,





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.