hahahah, no, it's not funny
Saturday, September 20, 2008 @ 7:25 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
How do humans dislike each other? Does the brain release some sort of chemical, similar to when we are excited? How is it that a person can just dislike some one's voice that much? Or am I the only one? Why do voices affect me so much? Or am I a superficial person? Maybe I'm too harsh on people? Why am I so disturbed? Why couldn't I control my temper like I always do? How did I lose control?
How did I manage to just show my anger like that? I don't understand why I couldn't control my emotions. Somehow, I just spoke before thinking about the consequences. Of course, no one in my class were greatly affected by it since they are the sort who would only take it seriously if someone shouts at the class. But I never shout when I am angry. Therefore no one took me seriously.
How did I manage to just show my anger like that? I don't understand why I couldn't control my emotions. Somehow, I just spoke before thinking about the consequences. Of course, no one in my class were greatly affected by it since they are the sort who would only take it seriously if someone shouts at the class. But I never shout when I am angry. Therefore no one took me seriously.
On the other hand, I was greatly upset with myself. It didn't and still doesn't make sense for me to just lose my composure like that. I rarely show my anger and even if I did, I would do it in a discrete manner so that I wouldn't make a fool of myself. And I did make a great big fat fool out of my conduct. Everyone just laughed it off, thinking I wasn't serious. Well, I was too angry to shout and I don't understand why people would waste the effort to shout at someone you really dislike. Shouting is when you are only irritated and wish for someone to quit annoying you.
I am having difficulties sleeping recently. My mother says it's stress but I can't really find the cause of it. There's something missing. Or rather, there's something that has been bugging me. I wonder if it's because I am upset with not controlling my anger as well or if it's because of my studying. Thus, I have been really sleepy these few days although I just can't sleep - not even during daytime. The worst thing that happens every night after I fall asleep is that I will wake up at weird hours, such as 2am or 4am.
However, I don't think my sleeping difficulty has got anything to do with the anger management matter since this problem started before that.
On a lighter note, Deborah taught me that court shoes can become 'fishes'. She tied her pair of court shoes in a plastic bag. The way she did it was exactly the same as how the lady at the market would tie the fish. =D
The questions for Paper 1 surprised me. I then wrote about something personal. I usually write stories based on daily stuff, or my own life. If it's personal, of course I will change it to a happy story, otherwise the teachers will comment that it's too depressing and dreary.
The comprehension was about some Baginda Sutan guy and a haunted hill in Malaysia. Oh, and the tiger kind of made a big impact on me.
While I was walking home on one of those days, there was a guy who suddenly called out "chiobu". I then turned around to see who was that comment directed at. There was no one behind so I guess it was either me or the group of guys he was with at that moment. Since I didn't know what on earth did that term mean and it sort of made me curious since my cousin used it before, I asked Sean what it meant. According to him, it means "pretty girl", which, he stressed, wasn't me. Well, I wonder what is becoming of Singaporean boys then - calling other boys pretty girls. That's a scary thought. Hahas, anyway, it sounds more like a vulgar remark to me.
Labels: School Days