celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
summary
Wednesday, September 03, 2008 @ 11:09 am leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Quite a few people forgot to bring their PE shirts to school last week for the ACES day workout. Anyway, I think I failed miserably in the dance workout. I did not know what I was doing... We had to separate into our houses after the workout for the mass dance. We got to see each house dance their very own creation. Although Keller had some initial technical hiccups, we got the first prize!!! Yes, I love Keller the most. Of course, we got our own free class interaction after the mass dance segment. Alas, Ms Li was so busy chatting with her fellow teacher that she was pretty late in her arrival. Mr Tham also had to wait for her as we wanted to blind-fold both of them. It was quite fun though. And we used the councillors' ties as blind-folds. We then led them into their kingdom, where everyone was waiting to crown our beloved teachers.

The two teachers gave us their royal "speech" in the classroom after that. Overall, this year's concert was great =D
Since I told Victoria that I will meet her at TK, I went there after meeting my mum for lunch at Bugis.

It is kind of weird meeting your childhood friends after two years. When I say childhood friends, I mean those that I met since young. Like Cynthia, whom I have known since I think...kindergarden to Primary six? And the rest like Melissa and Don are those that I have known since Primary one. Hahas, They actually look the same to me. I didn't really know how to talk to them since the atmosphere was really tense. Plus, the other three are in the same Secondary school. All of us then waited for Victoria to come while chatting with the teachers individually.

After Victoria came, things became a bit better but I still found communication tough. I kind of feel left out now, hahas. Cynthia and Melissa were friendly though. And I wonder what's with the NPCC trend. Yeow Yang, Weng Lun and Don all joined NPCC. Anyway, Mrs Quek invited all of us to return for the Christmas party at the end of this year. Urgh, I don't know if I really want to go now...
Even after Shermine came, it was still quiet. Karen and I more or less ignored each other since we were not that close anyway. Hahas, and I couldn't talk to Don since it was too strange...what can you say to someone who argued with you over the most insignificant things since Primary one. -.-
Anyway, maybe it's because I left TK earlier than them in Primary six, therefore I'm not really that close to them anymore. Still, it makes me feel so old...remembering the days whereby all of us played together. That was in Primary one to four, I think. After that, most of us were not as close. There was Pei Yi, Hui Xuan, Weng Lun, Qian Yi and uhm, I forgot the last person's name. Oh gosh, am I really that old?

Saturday was spent with Mummy and Auntie Shirlene in Orchard Road. We went to some Chinese restaurant at Paragon for lunch. The chicken was good but I couldn't finish my share. I got sick of the chicken after a while ( most of the dishes had meat ). It was pretty much the usual actually. After lunch, the adults sat at some cafe to chat through maybe two hours. Auntie Shirlene said that I should pack some cup noodles if I'm going to Europe. That's if the trip to Prague really comes true. After all, ten days without rice or noodles may kill me. And I have to remember to bring some medication otherwise I will kill myself during the flight.

We are currently learning "If We Hold on Together" in my guitar class now. Unfortunately, I have no confidence to learn the piece since the page is full of barre chords. At least I have two weeks to learn the chorus =D
Oh well, there's choir later. Ta.

Labels: , ,





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.