celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
Oh, what a night!
Sunday, October 12, 2008 @ 7:57 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
I think my mother is the only one who can watch a movie after shopping at NTUC. Well, she didn't buy any food - just the necessary paper napkins etc. Still, it should be difficult watching a movie with those plastic shopping bags isn't it? Not to mention that my dearest mother actually emptied half of the popcorn onto my lap when she laughed. We were watching the movie 'Mama Mia' and yes, it's a great movie with many funny lines. With the box of popcorn wedged between us, she tipped the thing over while laughing and I found my lap covered with the popcorn. I sort of gave out a little shriek but I think the music should have covered it. Oh well.
By the way, 'Mama Mia' is a really good movie. =]

My mother is keeping a tight control over the number of soft toys I have now. Mummy even said that I should not get any soft toys for this year's birthday since my bed is invaded by them. I don't sleep on my bed anyway - there's no space for me anymore. There's Eeyore I, Eeyore II, Eeyore III, Pooh bear number 30 ( I think ), Piglet III, Baby Tiger, Rilakkuma, Mr. Green Bear, Mother bear, Baby bear, the key chain that Sheree gave me as a souvenir from her trip to Switzerland. There are still a few others but I kind of forgot their names. And the rest have been squashed inside my toy boxes by my mum. I don't mind any new additions to my little family though. =D

This is a failed attempt today


Me:You know, mummy, that doggy looks so cute!!!!
Mummy: You have enough soft toys to last you a lifetime!
Me: Come on...
Mummy: Any one's birthday coming up? Then can buy for them.
Me: Yeah!! There's mine!!
Mummy: No. You have enough toys.
Me: But my toys need to have friends too.
Mummy: Yah, they have enough friends already!
Me: No, they should network more. Networking is always good for your social well being. And they are so lonely at home.
Mummy: ...

Hahaha, she still didn't let me have the dog though.

Today's class was alright, I guess. The teacher said that I should try to stick to the technique he gave us although my way isn't wrong. Well, I can't play harmonics as well if I use his technique. Eugene took a pretty long time just to produce a sound from his guitar when playing the harmonics today. So much so that Kai Ming had to ask for permission to step outside - to stop laughing. Well, it's kind of funny maybe but not to the extent of laughing to hard...Maybe he breathed in some laughing gas. =D Oh and we got another piece to learn : 'Fly Me To The Moon'. Apparently, only two, including me, out of seven (three were absent) have even heard of this song. It's Juniper's favourite song XD Even Yibin will sing it at random moments. And it's quite a well-known song. And I'm the only one who heard of the song 'More Than Words' in the class. Gosh.

Neopets is starting to be a popular source of entertainment for my classmates. Haha, I find it fun too. I was kind of coerced to start an account. Anyway, I must admit that it's fun and amusing.

Labels: ,





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.