celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
Over the moon, down into the morass of gloom
Wednesday, October 15, 2008 @ 10:15 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
I think Suet Yi didn't know what to do when she saw that I was about to cry today.

I PASSED MATHEMATICS!!!

I was so relieved and overjoyed that I really felt like crying. I did cry later and at least I cried for the right reason this time. Haha, I never knew I can cry so easily too. Maybe it's because I feel that my diligence is finally recognised. All the late night muggings, memorising, correcting finally paid off. I was really wrecked during the Mid-years when I failed even after the amount of effort put in. At long last, I finally got a good score after so much hard work! Hopefully, the overall score wouldn't be pulled down drastically. Oh, and I got a 80 for Math by the way.

For the rest of my subjects, it was the usual average. Except for Literature. Macbeth seriously killed me. I was really disappointed but I did my very best. I think I will have to take up core Geography next year since I got a distinction for it. I dislike Geography though. I can see that I will be unable to take Literature as a pure subject next year even though I really love the subject.

I realise the true importance of Chinese Listening Comprehension now. It really pulled up my marks for Chinese. And once again, I couldn't get that A1. I was just 2 marks away from A2 too. At least it wasn't as devastating as Science, which toyed with my feelings: It is just so close to an A1! D:

Anyway, I hope PBL will pull up my score, not pull it down. =/

Yesterday was kind of long. I found the mass dance very fun and better than mass run =]
Keller didn't win the Cheer competition but it's okay I guess. After all, Fry's segment was really nice.
The wayang show in the morning was difficult to understand. They gave us a brief introduction in English before the show. In any case, it was only after half an hour that I realised the person on stage was Nezha and not the kidnapped kid. I could not tell why they said that the show will show us the dire consequences of gambling, drugs etc. There wasn't any reference made to these topics in the show since it was about Nezha fighting some bad spirits. The music was also deafening. At least there were back flips.

The Secondary Three Bridging Course was tough. It was on the seven laws of indices. I am really proud to say that I paid close attention to the lesson till the fifth rule. With the air-conditioner turned on to such low temperatures, I felt really drowsy with the cool room temperature. I survived till the sixth and seventh rule. That was when I pretty much gave up trying to solve any questions. Brain processing time slowed down to that of a snail. Therefore it was a struggle to even make sense of what I was jotting down. I managed to complete one page though it was full of ink blotches. My brains were between the state of reality and Lalaland.

Deeparaya concert was kind of fun to watch. The guest performers and the dancers from our school were really good. Especially the guest performance by the Indian dancers. The women were totally in-sync!

I love it when school starts at 8.10 instead of the usual 7.10am. I managed wake up at 5.30 instead of 5am. There was no rush this morning and it was really good to be able to make my way to school slowly instead of rushing for the train. Car-free day is definitely good. =]]

On towards a meme:

1. What was the first thing you thought about when you woke up?
That I shouldn’t have opened my eyes.

2. What did you do last night?
Trying to teach my mum how to play neopets and sleeping.

3. What is the most important thing of your life?
Oxygen. Without it I will die and there won’t be any family or friends to speak of.

4. What would you rather be doing right now?
Draw. Dance. Do Sudoku puzzles.

5. What did you last cry over?
HAHAHA, my math results!!! =D

6. What always makes you feel better when you’re upset?
Chocolate, sleep, chrysanthemum tea or Chamomile tea with honey.

8. What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other?
No clue.

9. What are you worried about?
Next year’s subject combination.
Friends.


10. What are you looking forward to most in this week?
Nothing.

NINE HAVE YOU’S:
1. Have you ever liked someone while you had a girlfriend/boyfriend?
I never had and never will have a girlfriend in that manner.
As for boyfriends...I've never gone out with a boy alone so I guess this question is not for me?

2. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Hahas, yeah. I even had to help a boy I like to get the girl he likes.

4. Have you ever been out of the country?
Yep.

5. Have you ever done something outrageously dumb?
Of course.

6. Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend?
Yes.

7. Have you ever had the cops called on you?
Being the good girl I am, of course not.

8. Have you ever dated someone younger than you?
Nope.

9. Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
Yes.

EIGHT WHO’S:
1. Who was the last person you saw?
Actually, I can’t remember.

2. Who was the last person you kissed?
No one. If you asked WHAT I last kissed, that would be the volleyball then.

3. Who was the last person you texted?
Juniper.

4. Who was the last person to call you?
Sean, I think.

5. Who was your first crush?
Hahahaha, no reason to reveal anyone’s name here.

6. Who is the last person who texted?
Juniper.

7.Who is the last person you freaked out on?
Hmm…I don’t know. But the situation today was pretty freaky.

8. Who did you last hug?
Suet Yi ( we were overjoyed by our marks ). And my mum.

SEVEN WHEN’S:
1.When was your last shower?
A few minutes ago.

2. When did you last see your mom?
Morning.

3. When was your last time u saw your dad?
-

4. When did you last dress up?
Too long ago D:

5. When was the last time you cried?
HAHAH, TODAY!!!

6. When did you last go to the movies and with who?
Sunday: Mama Mia the Movie with my mum

7. When did you last listen to music?
Currently doing that.
Say (All I Need) by One Republic and moving on to Sentimental Spell by Five Times August.

SIX WHERE’S:
1. Where does your best friend live?
On Earth, a sunny little island.

2. Where did you last go?
School.

3. Where did you last hang out?
School.

4. Where do you go to school?
Somewhere on a sunny little island.

5. Where is your favorite place to be?
Home Sweet Home.

6. Where did you sleep last night?
On a bed.

FIVE DO’S/DOES:
1. Do you like someone right now?
HAHAHAHA, yes.

2. Do they like you too?
I wish.

3. Do you ever wish you were someone else?
HAHAHA, maybe at times.

4. Do you know the muffin man?
?

5. Does the future scare you?
Often.

FOUR WHY’S:
1. Why are you best friends with your best friends?
Whatever possible definitions that can be produced for the term, ‘best friends’ I guess.

2. Why did you get a myspace?
I didn’t and am not intending to get one.

3. Why did your parents give you the name you have?
My father wanted my current name whereas my mum wanted me to be Hui Jun. So, I guess they found my current name easier to read and write?

4. Why are you doing this survey?
It’s due to my boredom.

THREE IF’S:
1. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
Reading people’s minds!!!

2. If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you?
Maybe but not the major stuff.

3. If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring one thing what would it be?
A helicopter with a suitable person to handle it and enough fuel to go back to wherever I came from. It's a three-in-one package.

TWO WOULD-YOU-EVER’S:
1. Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you?
No ex-boyfriends.

2. Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love?
HAHAHA, I don’t mind…the person will owe me one though.

ONE LAST QUESTION:
1. Are you happy with your life right now?
I guess so =D

Labels:





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.