tralalalalala
Friday, October 10, 2008 @ 9:27 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Since it's coming in just one month, I've decided to be very helpful and came up with a wish list. Most of the stuff may need to be ordered as they are not sold in Singapore. D:
They are ranked according to how much I want them =D
Yesterday was Cassy's birthday and the day before, Pei Yi's. I met Cassy and the others at Orchard for lunch. We didn't do much though...I was kind of surprised that it ended so early. Since I didn't want to make a wasted trip getting out of my house, I decided to wait for my mum to knock off her work in the evening and walk around Bugis with her. Altogether, I went to both Kinokuniya branches - twice at Takashimaya and another time in Bugis. Oh well. And for the record, Deborah was late again. More than 5 calls were made but she was fixed in Dreamland therefore she slept through all of them. It was only when Cassy tried for the last time that Deborah finally decided to wake up. Wow. Maybe we should get her an alarm clock for her birthday next year.
I saw the November edition of Duet and Wink-Up magazines in Kino and HMV. They have Daiki, Yamada, Yuto, and Chinen on the covers. I was really really really tempted to buy both magazines. Alas, I had to walk away empty-handed since I'm trying to save money. If I buy them, my wallet will be cleaned of $29.
I also made a philosophical statement this week: The world is bright. Well, technically, with global warming, it's kind of true. I mean, we should be getting monsoon rains and feeling chilly. However, what we're getting is the sun and the idiotic high humidity that is enough to make you go crazy. Anyway, I was with Jolene on the MRT train. We were talking about random stuff and she mentioned that her brother is currently studying philosophy. Somehow, whenever philosophy is mentioned, the book Sophie's World comes to mind.
I shall plunged myself into watching the Korean drama that my mum got from her friend and Bleach, which I've not watched since late July. There's also Brisingr to read.
Oh, and since I forgot to save Sihui's conversation with me about the reproductive system, I shall post another conversation I had with her. Actually, I did post about that conversation -it's just that I forgot to publish it.
Please note that no offence is meant to anyone, anything, in any way.
!deleterious doubt; says:
sihuiiii
!deleterious doubt; says:
i wish that A1 was a person
!deleterious doubt; says:
then i will kiss it
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
LOL
!deleterious doubt; says:
till it shows up 8 times on my result slip
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
And seduce it?
!deleterious doubt; says:
!!!
!deleterious doubt; says:
YES
!deleterious doubt; says:
I WILL
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
And bribe it
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
O:
!deleterious doubt; says:
YESH
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
And threaten it and blackmail it
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
O:
!deleterious doubt; says:
HAHAHAH
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
Why are we calling a person 'it'?
!deleterious doubt; says:
HOW TO BLACK MAIL D;
!deleterious doubt; says:
WELL
!deleterious doubt; says:
then let it be a he
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
Okay
!deleterious doubt; says:
coz i dun wanna seduce a girl
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
Then you can threaten to break him apart from Miss A2 if he doesn't appear on your report card
!deleterious doubt; says:
HAHAHAHA
YAH
!deleterious doubt; says:
I WILL BE THE 3RD PARTY
!deleterious doubt; says:
PFFT
!deleterious doubt; says:
i feel evil
!deleterious doubt; says:
wait, must doll up then can seduce
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
HAHAHA
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
You can learn some stuff from Uruha
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
"How to look seductive" by Uruha
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
O:
!deleterious doubt; says:
HAHAH
!deleterious doubt; says:
NONONO
!deleterious doubt; says:
you can help me use photoshop
!deleterious doubt; says:
and edit my photo
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
LOL
!deleterious doubt; says:
make it so skinny like uruha
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
I'll just make you look worst instead of better
!deleterious doubt; says:
why
!deleterious doubt; says:
i know
!deleterious doubt; says:
you wanna seduce him too
!deleterious doubt; says:
D<
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
-.-
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
PUH-LEEZ
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
LOL
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
Why would I want to seduce him when I can get my A1s so perfectly?
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
LOL
!deleterious doubt; says:
*murderous aura surrounding*
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
Eep
!deleterious doubt; says:
lol
!deleterious doubt; says:
lets call it the
!deleterious doubt; says:
SEDUCE MR A1 OPERATION 1.0
!deleterious doubt; says:
plan B is to threaten it
!deleterious doubt; says:
plan C would be to go between A1 and A2
!deleterious doubt; says:
plan D would be to drag him by force on to my result slip
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
LOL
!deleterious doubt; says:
make 8 clones
!deleterious doubt; says:
then can have enough of him
!deleterious doubt; says:
=D
!deleterious doubt; says:
oh my
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
Sounds good to me
!deleterious doubt; says:
im such a brilliant person
!deleterious doubt; says:
muahahah
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
-.-
!deleterious doubt; says:
and you shall be my partner in crime =D
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
Whyyy
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
Don't drag me into this -.-
!deleterious doubt; says:
you shall help me
!deleterious doubt; says:
spread rumours about A1 to A2
!deleterious doubt; says:
=D
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
-.-
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
NO
!deleterious doubt; says:
mean
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
What
!deleterious doubt; says:
meanie
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
):
!deleterious doubt; says:
T___T
!deleterious doubt; says:
i think my SAO will fail
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
SAO?
!deleterious doubt; says:
SEDUCE A1 OPERATION
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
Oh
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
Awww
!deleterious doubt; says:
I KNOW
!deleterious doubt; says:
I SHALL KIDNAP HIM
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
LOL
!deleterious doubt; says:
then clone him
!deleterious doubt; says:
gosh
!deleterious doubt; says:
im so clever!
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
No
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
You can threaten his Bs, Cs, Ds etc. relatives to not appear in your report card if not you'll kill A1
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
O:
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
And clone him
!deleterious doubt; says:
but Bs, Cs, and Ds love me too much
!deleterious doubt; says:
im trying to avoid them for now
!deleterious doubt; says:
in case they get the wrong message
!deleterious doubt; says:
D:
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
LOL
Conclusion: This just shows that sanity of our conversations.
They are ranked according to how much I want them =D
Hey! Say! Jump Debut & First Concert Ikinari! In Tokyo Dome DVD ( although it's last year's)
Chinen Yuuri photo sets
Hey! Say! JUMP photo sets
And any other albums or stuff related to Hey! Say! JUMP
Note: Please do not buy me Your Seed, Dreams Come True singles. But I don't have Mayonaka no Shadow Boy. =D
Arashi's Dream"A"live studio album
Any cute teddy bears and other soft toys
A treat to MOF or Shokudo Japanese Food court at Bugis.
Nail art brushes
Yesterday was Cassy's birthday and the day before, Pei Yi's. I met Cassy and the others at Orchard for lunch. We didn't do much though...I was kind of surprised that it ended so early. Since I didn't want to make a wasted trip getting out of my house, I decided to wait for my mum to knock off her work in the evening and walk around Bugis with her. Altogether, I went to both Kinokuniya branches - twice at Takashimaya and another time in Bugis. Oh well. And for the record, Deborah was late again. More than 5 calls were made but she was fixed in Dreamland therefore she slept through all of them. It was only when Cassy tried for the last time that Deborah finally decided to wake up. Wow. Maybe we should get her an alarm clock for her birthday next year.
I saw the November edition of Duet and Wink-Up magazines in Kino and HMV. They have Daiki, Yamada, Yuto, and Chinen on the covers. I was really really really tempted to buy both magazines. Alas, I had to walk away empty-handed since I'm trying to save money. If I buy them, my wallet will be cleaned of $29.
I also made a philosophical statement this week: The world is bright. Well, technically, with global warming, it's kind of true. I mean, we should be getting monsoon rains and feeling chilly. However, what we're getting is the sun and the idiotic high humidity that is enough to make you go crazy. Anyway, I was with Jolene on the MRT train. We were talking about random stuff and she mentioned that her brother is currently studying philosophy. Somehow, whenever philosophy is mentioned, the book Sophie's World comes to mind.
I shall plunged myself into watching the Korean drama that my mum got from her friend and Bleach, which I've not watched since late July. There's also Brisingr to read.
Oh, and since I forgot to save Sihui's conversation with me about the reproductive system, I shall post another conversation I had with her. Actually, I did post about that conversation -it's just that I forgot to publish it.
Please note that no offence is meant to anyone, anything, in any way.
!deleterious doubt; says:
sihuiiii
!deleterious doubt; says:
i wish that A1 was a person
!deleterious doubt; says:
then i will kiss it
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
LOL
!deleterious doubt; says:
till it shows up 8 times on my result slip
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
And seduce it?
!deleterious doubt; says:
!!!
!deleterious doubt; says:
YES
!deleterious doubt; says:
I WILL
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
And bribe it
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
O:
!deleterious doubt; says:
YESH
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
And threaten it and blackmail it
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
O:
!deleterious doubt; says:
HAHAHAH
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
Why are we calling a person 'it'?
!deleterious doubt; says:
HOW TO BLACK MAIL D;
!deleterious doubt; says:
WELL
!deleterious doubt; says:
then let it be a he
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
Okay
!deleterious doubt; says:
coz i dun wanna seduce a girl
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
Then you can threaten to break him apart from Miss A2 if he doesn't appear on your report card
!deleterious doubt; says:
HAHAHAHA
YAH
!deleterious doubt; says:
I WILL BE THE 3RD PARTY
!deleterious doubt; says:
PFFT
!deleterious doubt; says:
i feel evil
!deleterious doubt; says:
wait, must doll up then can seduce
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
HAHAHA
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
You can learn some stuff from Uruha
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
"How to look seductive" by Uruha
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
O:
!deleterious doubt; says:
HAHAH
!deleterious doubt; says:
NONONO
!deleterious doubt; says:
you can help me use photoshop
!deleterious doubt; says:
and edit my photo
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
LOL
!deleterious doubt; says:
make it so skinny like uruha
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
I'll just make you look worst instead of better
!deleterious doubt; says:
why
!deleterious doubt; says:
i know
!deleterious doubt; says:
you wanna seduce him too
!deleterious doubt; says:
D<
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
-.-
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
PUH-LEEZ
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
LOL
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
Why would I want to seduce him when I can get my A1s so perfectly?
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
LOL
!deleterious doubt; says:
*murderous aura surrounding*
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
Eep
!deleterious doubt; says:
lol
!deleterious doubt; says:
lets call it the
!deleterious doubt; says:
SEDUCE MR A1 OPERATION 1.0
!deleterious doubt; says:
plan B is to threaten it
!deleterious doubt; says:
plan C would be to go between A1 and A2
!deleterious doubt; says:
plan D would be to drag him by force on to my result slip
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
LOL
!deleterious doubt; says:
make 8 clones
!deleterious doubt; says:
then can have enough of him
!deleterious doubt; says:
=D
!deleterious doubt; says:
oh my
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
Sounds good to me
!deleterious doubt; says:
im such a brilliant person
!deleterious doubt; says:
muahahah
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
-.-
!deleterious doubt; says:
and you shall be my partner in crime =D
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
Whyyy
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
Don't drag me into this -.-
!deleterious doubt; says:
you shall help me
!deleterious doubt; says:
spread rumours about A1 to A2
!deleterious doubt; says:
=D
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
-.-
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
NO
!deleterious doubt; says:
mean
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
What
!deleterious doubt; says:
meanie
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
):
!deleterious doubt; says:
T___T
!deleterious doubt; says:
i think my SAO will fail
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
SAO?
!deleterious doubt; says:
SEDUCE A1 OPERATION
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
Oh
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
Awww
!deleterious doubt; says:
I KNOW
!deleterious doubt; says:
I SHALL KIDNAP HIM
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
LOL
!deleterious doubt; says:
then clone him
!deleterious doubt; says:
gosh
!deleterious doubt; says:
im so clever!
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
No
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
You can threaten his Bs, Cs, Ds etc. relatives to not appear in your report card if not you'll kill A1
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
O:
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
And clone him
!deleterious doubt; says:
but Bs, Cs, and Ds love me too much
!deleterious doubt; says:
im trying to avoid them for now
!deleterious doubt; says:
in case they get the wrong message
!deleterious doubt; says:
D:
HERESY PRESENTS: From the Distorted City says:
LOL
Conclusion: This just shows that sanity of our conversations.
Labels: School Days