when you feel old
Saturday, October 25, 2008 @ 5:47 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
My mum and I went to watch HSM3 today. The whole cinema was full of KIDS. Halfway during the movie, the three little punks on my right decided that their bladders could not hold for another second and had to squeeze past to reach the toilet. Unfortunately, the same boy had to step onto my toes each time he squeezed past me. I promise to never wear flip-flops to movies again.
My mum agreed that Lucas Grabeel looks better than Zac Efron. I love Sharpay and Ryan. Anyway, the movie was fun to watch even though I dislike Vanessa Hudgens. Unfortunately, the drink wasn't covered properly and it spilt onto me. How great: my mum poured pop corn onto me the last movie and now I get iced lemon tea soaking up my white shirt. Just lovely.
I also got two dresses today. They are really pretty and I love them. Well, I love dresses generally. Anyway, one is for my retro look for the Musical Evening. My mum initially wanted me to wear another black dress with big buttons but I found that it was difficult to take off and it was warm. And I didn't really like it, plus we will need to change fast after performing so I decided on a bright purple dress and a sleeveless dull grey dress. I think I shall wear the purple dress for the concert! Although I have the retro flower print dress that I wore during the May concert, I think I should change and that dress belonged to my mum anyway. =D
My mum also bought some clothes for herself. I decided to stay right outside her cubicle at the fitting rooms after five persistent sales assistants approached me to promote their items. I mean, sure, you may do your job by asking me to try on those clothes, but don't give me that kind of black face when I say that I'm not interested. It's just not polite, you know.
Grocery shopping involved my skills in steering the trolley through the big weekend crowd. There was also the usual headache that comes with being in the stuffy supermarket.
I'm worried about next year. Will I ever get into my first choice? Juniper is popular now: the girl who is the third in the level and yet chose double science instead of triple. You're famous, Juniper. =]
That aside, I find that everyone wants to get into triple science because they want the status that comes with it. They want to be called the best. However, my reason for letting it be my first choice is because I don't know what to choose. I don't know what I want at all. I chose it because I don't know whether I should take Biology or Physics. Maybe it will be the wrong move after all. How do people know what they want anyway?
On to dedications. To those going to NJIP, well, it's the usual well wishes. All the best for next year. May you all enjoy the weekly horrible PBL projects that you will continue to do and miss our school. There's also Sean who is going for VJIP. I bet that guy will be too busy insulting people to even talk to me anymore. By then, with all the new friends in a new school, it will be tough to keep in touch so may I just take this chance to thank you guys for being such great people. =/
It's funny, this is the fifth year that I'm in the same class as Jolene. Both of us have changed a lot since Primary Three. From our cute chubby selves to ... taller people. Oh, and I remember people called you chipmunk in 5/7. If we get into the same class next year, we will be classmates for seven years in total. And we have never been in each other's circle of friends before. =D
Oh well, I wanted to do individual dedications but it will take up too much time. Anyway, it was simply great being in the same class for the past two years. Hahas, this is like saying good-bye in Primary Six.
My mum agreed that Lucas Grabeel looks better than Zac Efron. I love Sharpay and Ryan. Anyway, the movie was fun to watch even though I dislike Vanessa Hudgens. Unfortunately, the drink wasn't covered properly and it spilt onto me. How great: my mum poured pop corn onto me the last movie and now I get iced lemon tea soaking up my white shirt. Just lovely.
I also got two dresses today. They are really pretty and I love them. Well, I love dresses generally. Anyway, one is for my retro look for the Musical Evening. My mum initially wanted me to wear another black dress with big buttons but I found that it was difficult to take off and it was warm. And I didn't really like it, plus we will need to change fast after performing so I decided on a bright purple dress and a sleeveless dull grey dress. I think I shall wear the purple dress for the concert! Although I have the retro flower print dress that I wore during the May concert, I think I should change and that dress belonged to my mum anyway. =D
My mum also bought some clothes for herself. I decided to stay right outside her cubicle at the fitting rooms after five persistent sales assistants approached me to promote their items. I mean, sure, you may do your job by asking me to try on those clothes, but don't give me that kind of black face when I say that I'm not interested. It's just not polite, you know.
Grocery shopping involved my skills in steering the trolley through the big weekend crowd. There was also the usual headache that comes with being in the stuffy supermarket.
I'm worried about next year. Will I ever get into my first choice? Juniper is popular now: the girl who is the third in the level and yet chose double science instead of triple. You're famous, Juniper. =]
That aside, I find that everyone wants to get into triple science because they want the status that comes with it. They want to be called the best. However, my reason for letting it be my first choice is because I don't know what to choose. I don't know what I want at all. I chose it because I don't know whether I should take Biology or Physics. Maybe it will be the wrong move after all. How do people know what they want anyway?
On to dedications. To those going to NJIP, well, it's the usual well wishes. All the best for next year. May you all enjoy the weekly horrible PBL projects that you will continue to do and miss our school. There's also Sean who is going for VJIP. I bet that guy will be too busy insulting people to even talk to me anymore. By then, with all the new friends in a new school, it will be tough to keep in touch so may I just take this chance to thank you guys for being such great people. =/
It's funny, this is the fifth year that I'm in the same class as Jolene. Both of us have changed a lot since Primary Three. From our cute chubby selves to ... taller people. Oh, and I remember people called you chipmunk in 5/7. If we get into the same class next year, we will be classmates for seven years in total. And we have never been in each other's circle of friends before. =D
Oh well, I wanted to do individual dedications but it will take up too much time. Anyway, it was simply great being in the same class for the past two years. Hahas, this is like saying good-bye in Primary Six.
Labels: School Days