celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
Babaa Black Sheep
Wednesday, November 26, 2008 @ 9:52 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
I almost got burnt this evening while cooking. In order to wipe off stain for the stove, I used a piece of tissue paper. And it caught fire since I forgot to turn off the gas. The best part was that I didn't even realise it... I was wondering where was the smell coming from. The flame also got pretty big so I just threw it in to the basin where it continued to dance wildly. So I flooded the basin and was left with black stuff and some residue. Well, I didn't get burnt, which is definitely good. 0-0

Choir did really well for Musical Evening. We were much better than our Happening Happenings! concert performance.

I managed to stomp and clap in time for The Joiku and remembered all my moves for the ABBA medley part. For Chiquitita, my painful expression was genuine since I actually "tore" my wound while kneeling down for the first verse. Thank goodness I did remember to paste a plaster on it since it was bleeding horribly when I took it off once I reached home.

Everyone had fun that day I suppose. We did warm-ups in school for the morning. Also asked Evangeline for help with my tying of hair although my hair needed a lot of help since I really have so many layers with different lengths. I used three types of hairspray. Ms Seow also insisted that I tidy my fringe and show my forehead since it covers my eyes. It was good that I didn't die from the smell of it all.

Once we reached NUS, we went to one of their many canteens for our lunch. Mr Tan told us why it's called the 'Central Canteen' when we arrived. Everyone expected a sophisticated explanation but he just said, " It's called the Central canteen because it's in the center of the whole campus. "
Hahaha. Anyway, I ate my Italian butter bread there since my mum already packed it for me.

Once Ziyu finally finished her big bowl of noodles, everyone went of to Yong Siew Toh. We got the same dressing rooms as the ones we had for our last performance there. People then began to tidy their hair and used the hairsprays like there's no tomorrow. And they chose to use the Sopranos dressing room for the hair spray thing specifically. Therefore I decided to become a temporary alto and went next door to put on my make up and breathe in human air instead of inhaling that vile stuff.

By the way, I just read this article on hair spray this week. Apparently, hair spray can affect pregnant women with sons. There is the high possibility of the boy getting some genital defection. This article was found in the Today paper FYI.

I'm not at all prepared for next week's WYCF sessions. Why must I be isolated from the rest of the girls. My mum is also sympathetic - but it's for a different reason altogether. She wonders why I don't get to be with the boys and have to be with the SSA choir. -.-
At least Christel is in SSA too, although I couldn't find her name in my WYCF section name list.

Cheng Meng's ( I don't know how to spell his name ) chosen pop song, 童话 is really difficult to play. Sure, it sounds nice, but I seriously cannot change key in right in the middle of the song. I just get confused and play some gibberish. Hopefully, next week's Christmas songs will be easier to comprehend.

I was actually too lazy to post something but I wanted more people come here for tag-tags. D:

Labels: , ,





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.