I beat Sean in reversi!!!
Thursday, November 20, 2008 @ 3:16 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
I feel like my life revolves around choir now. Most probably because we have been practising for almost every day. I really hope the concert will be a success for us since we practised a lot for it.
Thank goodness Ms Ong gave us a day to rest - I think I will just lose my voice if we had to rehearse again today. Tomorrow will be a shorter rehearsal too, so as to keep up our momentum till Saturday.
My legs are full of scars and I have yet another one from my fall on Tuesday. My mum came to buy next year's books while we were in the hall having our combined rehearsal. She had to wait for a long time since I had to get scores for Ms Sim and had to wait for her while she took my scores to the staff room to photocopy.
Had to carry the books home with my mum. While walking down the slope from the school gate, I tripped over the curb and in order not to bang into my mum I swerved my body, tripped over the books I was carrying and fell down the slope. My mum then proceeded to scold me since this is what seemed like the thousandth time I fell down this year. Well, I may not have fallen and got my balance if I didn't change my direction so fast. Yet I got a scolding instead D:
We then had to rush to get my contact lens. Since it has been a year since I stopped wearing them, I had to go through some training again to re-cap on the techniques. I still need about twenty minutes to put those lens into my eyes. =/
My mum and I also had to get new plasters and dettol solution since I finished the supply at home with my little accidents every now and then. D:
Yesterday's rehearsal was painful. Ms Ong made us smile through all the songs and my face felt like plastic in the end. Cynthia suggested that all of us go for botox injections so that our face muscles will be frozen into a smile without us even trying.
Dancing was slightly difficult with my wound but I managed just fine since it's just a minor one compared to the rest of the falls I had before.
I went to school earlier to meet up with the QMs, Anna and Zhuo Min since they were also going to the Communicative Arts room. I then took the opportunity to do my score stock-taking which is really hard work since the previous librarian didn't have a system to follow. At least I managed to finished all of this year's scores, the old scores and the 2009 SYF scores with Zhuo Min, Evangeline, Anna and Zi yu's help after they finished tidying up the gowns. =D
Everyone brought back their gowns yesterday too. Pearlyn gave an update on her love life while everyone was bored with waiting for the gowns. I really wonder how she gets her boyfriends. XD Got Cheryl's help on the train home to arrange my gown neatly since it fell from it's hanger in the gown cover. I think I'm too fat for my gown D:
Played reversi with Sean just now. I have not played that game for ages...
Thank goodness Ms Ong gave us a day to rest - I think I will just lose my voice if we had to rehearse again today. Tomorrow will be a shorter rehearsal too, so as to keep up our momentum till Saturday.
My legs are full of scars and I have yet another one from my fall on Tuesday. My mum came to buy next year's books while we were in the hall having our combined rehearsal. She had to wait for a long time since I had to get scores for Ms Sim and had to wait for her while she took my scores to the staff room to photocopy.
Had to carry the books home with my mum. While walking down the slope from the school gate, I tripped over the curb and in order not to bang into my mum I swerved my body, tripped over the books I was carrying and fell down the slope. My mum then proceeded to scold me since this is what seemed like the thousandth time I fell down this year. Well, I may not have fallen and got my balance if I didn't change my direction so fast. Yet I got a scolding instead D:
We then had to rush to get my contact lens. Since it has been a year since I stopped wearing them, I had to go through some training again to re-cap on the techniques. I still need about twenty minutes to put those lens into my eyes. =/
My mum and I also had to get new plasters and dettol solution since I finished the supply at home with my little accidents every now and then. D:
Yesterday's rehearsal was painful. Ms Ong made us smile through all the songs and my face felt like plastic in the end. Cynthia suggested that all of us go for botox injections so that our face muscles will be frozen into a smile without us even trying.
Dancing was slightly difficult with my wound but I managed just fine since it's just a minor one compared to the rest of the falls I had before.
I went to school earlier to meet up with the QMs, Anna and Zhuo Min since they were also going to the Communicative Arts room. I then took the opportunity to do my score stock-taking which is really hard work since the previous librarian didn't have a system to follow. At least I managed to finished all of this year's scores, the old scores and the 2009 SYF scores with Zhuo Min, Evangeline, Anna and Zi yu's help after they finished tidying up the gowns. =D
Everyone brought back their gowns yesterday too. Pearlyn gave an update on her love life while everyone was bored with waiting for the gowns. I really wonder how she gets her boyfriends. XD Got Cheryl's help on the train home to arrange my gown neatly since it fell from it's hanger in the gown cover. I think I'm too fat for my gown D:
Played reversi with Sean just now. I have not played that game for ages...
Labels: choir, Crez chorale