it's an annual affair
Wednesday, November 12, 2008 @ 10:17 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
This year's birthday had been the usual I guess. Ching Han and Juniper were the first to wish me a happy birthday. Thanks!
I didn't get to celebrate much as I had my choir rehearsal the whole day. Juniper and Ariel paid for my lunch though. Teryne, Jollin, Lixin, Juniper, Ariel and I went to McDonald's for lunch. I kind of felt apologetic to Anna but I did promise that I would go with them for lunch and Juniper asked me in the morning to go with them. Anyway, lunch was nice and somehow everyone raced back to school, trying to outdo each other. I gave up halfway as my chest hurt.
While crossing the road, I saw the band members going home and Livia wished me happy birthday across the road. What better way to wish a person and let the whole street know. Hahas =D
Suddenly I saw this yellow umbrella over my head. The rest had already moved up ahead so they didn't see me. There was this girl who insisted that she sheltered me since it was raining and my clothes were kind of wet. She is a private candidate for the O' level examinations. Based on her accent, she must be from China. I must say that she's really kind as to shelter me from the main road to the school. 谢谢你!
Thank you for all the birthday presents. Anna gave me Ponds, a soft toy frog. Juniper, for the cute nici mug with the leopard. Ariel, for helping to pay for part of my lunch. Ziyu, for the breadou thing that Teryne has fallen in love with. Rui Ting, for the pink case that you bought during lunch. Most of all, my mum who gave me so many presents and the dinner at Eatzi.
The committee had a dance workshop yesterday for the Mama Mia moves. The Sec2s and Teryne were late as we were looking at the Sec3 placement results.
That was also when Teryne saw the bread thing that Ziyu gave me. Hahas, she's really fascinated by it. In fact, my poor bread was in the danger of being bitten that I had to warn everyone who tried to bite it;
Hahas. We did a series of warm ups with the guy although I had no idea what I was supposed to do half the time. He taught us how to do the wave thing too. After that, we spent the rest of the session doing the new moves for the ABBA songs. Mama Mia was really confusing at first but it got easier after a while.
After lunch at Esso, we had to teach the rest of the choir the new moves. It was tiring. Really tiring. I finally realised how tiring it is to dance and yet sing loudly for the whole day with a smile pasted on your face. From 10am till late afternoon, everyone felt worn out at the end of the day. But I think our efforts will pay off next Saturday. I can't wait to show the audience what the choir is capable of. =]
I didn't get to celebrate much as I had my choir rehearsal the whole day. Juniper and Ariel paid for my lunch though. Teryne, Jollin, Lixin, Juniper, Ariel and I went to McDonald's for lunch. I kind of felt apologetic to Anna but I did promise that I would go with them for lunch and Juniper asked me in the morning to go with them. Anyway, lunch was nice and somehow everyone raced back to school, trying to outdo each other. I gave up halfway as my chest hurt.
While crossing the road, I saw the band members going home and Livia wished me happy birthday across the road. What better way to wish a person and let the whole street know. Hahas =D
Suddenly I saw this yellow umbrella over my head. The rest had already moved up ahead so they didn't see me. There was this girl who insisted that she sheltered me since it was raining and my clothes were kind of wet. She is a private candidate for the O' level examinations. Based on her accent, she must be from China. I must say that she's really kind as to shelter me from the main road to the school. 谢谢你!
Thank you for all the birthday presents. Anna gave me Ponds, a soft toy frog. Juniper, for the cute nici mug with the leopard. Ariel, for helping to pay for part of my lunch. Ziyu, for the breadou thing that Teryne has fallen in love with. Rui Ting, for the pink case that you bought during lunch. Most of all, my mum who gave me so many presents and the dinner at Eatzi.
The committee had a dance workshop yesterday for the Mama Mia moves. The Sec2s and Teryne were late as we were looking at the Sec3 placement results.
I got into my first choice!!!
That was also when Teryne saw the bread thing that Ziyu gave me. Hahas, she's really fascinated by it. In fact, my poor bread was in the danger of being bitten that I had to warn everyone who tried to bite it;
'You bite that bread, and I will bite you'.
Hahas. We did a series of warm ups with the guy although I had no idea what I was supposed to do half the time. He taught us how to do the wave thing too. After that, we spent the rest of the session doing the new moves for the ABBA songs. Mama Mia was really confusing at first but it got easier after a while.
After lunch at Esso, we had to teach the rest of the choir the new moves. It was tiring. Really tiring. I finally realised how tiring it is to dance and yet sing loudly for the whole day with a smile pasted on your face. From 10am till late afternoon, everyone felt worn out at the end of the day. But I think our efforts will pay off next Saturday. I can't wait to show the audience what the choir is capable of. =]
Labels: choir, Crez chorale