celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
oops
Wednesday, November 05, 2008 @ 10:00 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
My giddiness finally subsided today.

My mum just brought me to the clinic this evening to get more medication for me.
Monday was an absolute nightmare. Right after I woke up and got out of bed, I felt really giddy and had a pounding pain in my head. It took me some time but I managed to crawl to the hall to get the phone. I felt bad for my mum though - she had to take leave from her job and come back to bring me to the doctor. After breakfast and taking my medication that morning, I vomited all the food and medication out again. My mum then gave me some bread to eat when we got home but I puked it all out once more after that. Even water made me nauseous. Spent most of the day in bed with my head on the pillow.

Besides my head, there was also my phlegm and sore throat. Therefore my mum took me to the clinic once more since the painkillers did not work at all. I got stronger medication for the giddiness and cough mixture.

I think I should be able to go out tomorrow although I will not be able to sing. Hopefully, I will be alright by next week. I really want to perform and I'm afraid that I will not be allowed to if I miss any more rehearsals.

Oh, and I found a good drama-loving friend in Jessie. She is watching Hello! Miss now I think. There's still the In Soon is Pretty drama to complete but I think I should do my holiday homework and watch Bleach anime first.
Jessie also tagged me to do this meme:

The Rules And Regulations
1. Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write on their blog 10 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back !
5. Leave a tag on their tagboard saying that they've been tagged

1. I admit that animals are cute but I’m afraid of them. Unless they are out of a 5m radius.
2. No matter how little I sleep, I will never get eye bags – only pimples. Maybe it’s in my genes.
3. I like to sleep on my right side but wake up on the left.
4. I love vanilla ice cream
5. I love reading 8days but dislike other magazines.
6. I prefer rice to noodles.
7. I do not have green fingers and I do not know how to take care of pets.
8. No matter how mature I look, nothing will stop my love for soft toys.
9. I’m truly a friendly person (if I like you).
10. I don’t like people who speak loudly and use crude language all the time


Tagged:
Sihui
Deborah (when she comes back from Beijing)
Yimin
Andro
Victoria
Ivan
Pam
Ching Han
Anyone
Everyone




© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.