what colour is the horse?
Thursday, November 27, 2008 @ 10:06 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
We started on the 2009 SYF piece this morning. We had to get into pairs and Ms Ong asked me to teach Jorina how to count since she didn't understand. I was really worried that Jorina didn't get what I was trying to tell her... after all, I am bad at any music theory. The song still sounds weird to me but I guess it's just a matter of getting used to it.
Ms Ong also bought us cakes. And Cynthia just had to feed me. Yeah, she loves me too much. She insisted on stuffing my mouth with the cake since I couldn't reach it. Anyway, thank goodness Juniper warned me about the brandy butter - I almost took it. Hahah, I don't want to break out into rashes.
Oh oh, and Teryne and I are now the managers of the 'Fist- rubbing' club. Cynthia was trying desperately to get warm since the PAT is like a freezer and I still can't understand why she should rub her fists and not palms together to keep warm. So Teryne and I thought that she was trying to start a fire. It was really funny and we tried to imitate Cynthia. Then Ms Ong was talking about using some primitive way of communication (which was using the phone to call the other party personally). But somehow I thought of the paper cups and string method and the smoke signal thing. Teryne then said that was what Cynthia was trying to do. Although I think if it was an emergency, it would be a decade before Cynthia can even get a fire started.
Lunch and Tiong Bahru Plaza was just funny. Anna and Zhuo Min couldn't stop laughing and somehow everyone laughed when I said I felt like a walrus and after that, a mammoth. Well, I was that full.
The rest of the day proved that I am really bad at shopping alone. I spent five minutes walking around Bugis Junction before giving up. Then I popped into Kinokuniya and read a whole novel within thirty minutes and then left since I felt bad reading a whole book there instead of buying anything. With more than two and a half hours left before my mum can end her work, I spent the time stoning on the seat outside Kinokuniya. I slept half the time sleeping though. I also saw a man cross dressing as a woman...he was wearing this low back dress with a V-neck with his chest hair sticking out.
I think Miyavi would do a better job however. Since the guy was in his mid-forties and it's just unusual to see chest hair sticking out of a dress. I've seen a few cross dressers on the MRT trains and stations before and I have nothing against them since they are actually nice people but this is seriously the first time I've seen someone who didn't even bother to shave. -.-
Ms Ong also bought us cakes. And Cynthia just had to feed me. Yeah, she loves me too much. She insisted on stuffing my mouth with the cake since I couldn't reach it. Anyway, thank goodness Juniper warned me about the brandy butter - I almost took it. Hahah, I don't want to break out into rashes.
Oh oh, and Teryne and I are now the managers of the 'Fist- rubbing' club. Cynthia was trying desperately to get warm since the PAT is like a freezer and I still can't understand why she should rub her fists and not palms together to keep warm. So Teryne and I thought that she was trying to start a fire. It was really funny and we tried to imitate Cynthia. Then Ms Ong was talking about using some primitive way of communication (which was using the phone to call the other party personally). But somehow I thought of the paper cups and string method and the smoke signal thing. Teryne then said that was what Cynthia was trying to do. Although I think if it was an emergency, it would be a decade before Cynthia can even get a fire started.
Lunch and Tiong Bahru Plaza was just funny. Anna and Zhuo Min couldn't stop laughing and somehow everyone laughed when I said I felt like a walrus and after that, a mammoth. Well, I was that full.
The rest of the day proved that I am really bad at shopping alone. I spent five minutes walking around Bugis Junction before giving up. Then I popped into Kinokuniya and read a whole novel within thirty minutes and then left since I felt bad reading a whole book there instead of buying anything. With more than two and a half hours left before my mum can end her work, I spent the time stoning on the seat outside Kinokuniya. I slept half the time sleeping though. I also saw a man cross dressing as a woman...he was wearing this low back dress with a V-neck with his chest hair sticking out.
I think Miyavi would do a better job however. Since the guy was in his mid-forties and it's just unusual to see chest hair sticking out of a dress. I've seen a few cross dressers on the MRT trains and stations before and I have nothing against them since they are actually nice people but this is seriously the first time I've seen someone who didn't even bother to shave. -.-
Labels: choir, Crez chorale, window shopping