5am
Tuesday, December 30, 2008 @ 9:22 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
After today's choir practice, I suddenly feel like I have become a source of entertainment for the choir.
Thanks to Yibin, the whole choir committee now knows something really unnecessary. I can't really blame Yibin though, since she was confused by Teryne and blurted out a very untrue statement about a personal topic. I guess as long as this matter isn't known by any other choirs it's okay.
With such over-enthusiasm over this certain matter, I think it has become something that the whole choir knows. Oh well, at least majority are bewildered by the term 'White Horse'. And how is a horse attractive? I still find Yibin's analogy hilarious.
I also think that there could be something in my personality or outlook that makes me a very tough person to communicate with. I have lost count of the number of times a person said that I am a cold person or that I take too long to know a person. D:
And I made a big discovery today! A dragon fruit’s flesh can actually be purple instead of white. I did not know that! I had to ask my cousin Ivan many times to make sure that it’s actually edible. =O
The year is coming to an end so I guess I should post some New Year resolutions?
I don’t think the slimming down part will be successful. Sure, I did lose 2kg before Christmas. But I think after eating so much and not exercising at all, my 2kg has been returned to me. That’s bad.
Thanks to Yibin, the whole choir committee now knows something really unnecessary. I can't really blame Yibin though, since she was confused by Teryne and blurted out a very untrue statement about a personal topic. I guess as long as this matter isn't known by any other choirs it's okay.
With such over-enthusiasm over this certain matter, I think it has become something that the whole choir knows. Oh well, at least majority are bewildered by the term 'White Horse'. And how is a horse attractive? I still find Yibin's analogy hilarious.
I also think that there could be something in my personality or outlook that makes me a very tough person to communicate with. I have lost count of the number of times a person said that I am a cold person or that I take too long to know a person. D:
And I made a big discovery today! A dragon fruit’s flesh can actually be purple instead of white. I did not know that! I had to ask my cousin Ivan many times to make sure that it’s actually edible. =O
The year is coming to an end so I guess I should post some New Year resolutions?
The standard ones will be
- To do well in my studies
- To slim down
- To be more focused
I don’t think the slimming down part will be successful. Sure, I did lose 2kg before Christmas. But I think after eating so much and not exercising at all, my 2kg has been returned to me. That’s bad.
Labels: choir, Crez chorale