celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
tanz
Monday, December 01, 2008 @ 9:17 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
I was kind of apprehensive before going for the WYCF pre-festival camp today since I will be the only Sop1 and girl from my school. But I think every choir's soprano ones are always the crazy group because my section is made up of really great people. Somehow I find that our section is the noisiest.

Michelle and the other Sec3s got a shock when they realised that I'm not a sec3 student. They said they thought I was older since I am tall. Haha, and when I said that I'm considered short in my class and told them the height of the tallest person in my class, they were like, 'woah!'

Sectionals were okay. It's the first time that I encountered a boy in my section and in a SSA choir. I know that there are male sopranos but I'd always thought they would go to SATB (not that there is any huge difference) but it's just strange since SSA choirs are usually female choirs. And Melvin's first reaction could be heard in the whole auditorium I think. He looked so freaked out when he realised he's the only boy in our choir. Anyway, he sure can sing in falsetto well.

Der Wassermann is a beautiful song - however sadistic it is. German is really difficult to pronounce though. I still pronounce 'tanzten' as tungsten.

Labels: ,





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.