celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
The lunch
Tuesday, April 21, 2009 @ 3:59 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
I was disappointed and sad. That is true.

After thinking about it though, I feel that I should just put it behind me. Which was why when many asked me if I was okay, I was honestly feeling fine. In fact, somehow, I just feel even more determined to do my part in choir and push everyone to better standards. We will also make all our seniors proud of us. I know that they are sad therefore I do think that we should be even stronger so that they will come back and feel a sense of pride in us.

Homework is piling up each day. There won't be much time for me to post often. However, there will at least be a post each fortnight.

Oh, how we will miss the seniors after they graduate...


I mean, (we) should keep up with...modern times, you know!

And (the security guard) went like, "BEEEEEEP"!!!

I'm from 4C3. AHHHHHHHH! Sorry!! I'm from 4C2, wrong class. Not 4C3!

And they are such a rip-off! I mean, it's really expensive for it to be priced at forty cents ...and it's wingless! Most of the time, nothing comes out of the box and I really need it frantically at that point of time!!

Girl, don't think I don't know that you're gonna climb over the gate! (which is kind of impossible to do so and it's unlikely for anyone to have such a weird inclination to climb the school gate.)


During a certain Elementary Mathematics lesson...

Girls, don't use a chopper to...?
(chorus) To chop ourselves.
NOO! I meant, don't use a chopper to chop the ants on the ground. Don't make things difficult for yourself!
(chorus) OH.

Labels: , ,





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.