celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
Softer.
Sunday, April 19, 2009 @ 9:47 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
I'm scared of letting myself down. I never cared about the gold. I just want to be able to express myself through my voice. That is all I want. However, why is it that I just can't feel the songs anymore? I felt so numb during the Speech Day's performance. Each time someone tells me to sing softer, I really want to scream out. How much softer can I get? I really can't go any softer. That's my volume. I can't even feel anything now...I can only concentrate on the volume of my voice and trying so hard to blend in. What am I suppose to do?

I have decided to let everything go tomorrow. Whether or not my feelings come back, let it be known and heard tomorrow. This void: I shall let it be filled with my emotions and passion for choir.

Labels: , ,





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.