celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
The Land of Savages
Friday, May 08, 2009 @ 2:14 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
The examinations are officially over. However, I don't feel anything except dread. In ten days we are getting back our papers. And I foresee my failing grades. This is bad. Very bad.

Within these ten days, five will be spent on the younger brother of our island city, Pulau Ubin. Whereby your dearest writer of this blog will be freaking out with the scary unknowns. Apprehension had started to built up since the previous year and it did not help to see a particular picture of a girl in midair, doing the 'Jetty Jump'. Towards which the trainer started on a short story about character traits that every teenager hears too often. No hesitation nor embarrassment was felt to be able to admit the fear of doing that item.

After the talk on our five-day camp in Pulau Ubin, the island of nameless scary unknowns, it was on to the NACLI training talk. Due to the teacher's ranking and the quota of I'm-not-sure-what-since-I-cannot-remember, I am now one of the students that are placed on the waiting list. It's never a good feeling of course. And I'm not willing to go through the show of being totally alright. I do think that it's a little weird. Why do you nominate if the quota has been exceeded? And a few are angry as it seems that the teachers hand in the forms later than the others who are going deliberately.

I think I got my wish of having someone from the uniformed groups in my watch for OBS camp. However, I didn't wish for so many of them! There are at least three to four of them. Hmm, I shall leave the setting up of tents to them. MUAHAHAHA.

Labels:





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.