"EEK~", says the spider.
Wednesday, July 08, 2009 @ 8:45 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
I miss the holidays.
And I wish to continue watching my Korean dramas!!! D:
I find that this year's batch of Secondary three students are quite unlucky. Our seniors had to cover the topic of Mandarin MVs and illustrate some points in in. However, this year, our dear Mother Tongue department decided to subject our batch to a more challenging project: Getting to be a news anchor. I know this can be beneficial to us since it forces us to practise our oratorical skills. But, Mandarin news anchor? D:
And I wish to continue watching my Korean dramas!!! D:
I find that this year's batch of Secondary three students are quite unlucky. Our seniors had to cover the topic of Mandarin MVs and illustrate some points in in. However, this year, our dear Mother Tongue department decided to subject our batch to a more challenging project: Getting to be a news anchor. I know this can be beneficial to us since it forces us to practise our oratorical skills. But, Mandarin news anchor? D:
Labels: School Days