celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
Please look after me!~
Thursday, September 24, 2009 @ 9:12 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
I'm quite surprised and happy with the new committee positions.
I was really happy that others think that I can be a good and capable leader.
A heartfelt 'thank you' to everyone who has congratulated me. I will definitely work harder and prove that I am a responsible person and help the rest of the committee.

To the new members of our committee, each of you were chosen with great consideration by the old committee. Welcome to the group and don't forget to work hard~ /(^^)/
May all of us work together as a great team!

Labels: ,





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.