celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
Ding Ding Ding
Saturday, October 17, 2009 @ 11:22 am leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
It's been quite a while since I last played the guitar.

I finally went through the music sheet that my teacher sent me through mail. It felt kind of good to play chords - at least this piece doesn't require me to strum for the chords. I just have to remember to hit the strings with the back of my fingernails every second and fourth beat. :D
I'm playing More Than Words by the way - well, only the intro actually, since the teacher only sent me that part. I guess the more difficult parts will come tomorrow when I go for the lesson.
However, my fingers and muscles hurt now since I haven't been practising much...it hurts to type.

SHINee's 링딩동 (Ring Ding Dong) music video has finally been uploaded onto YouTube by SM!
I think they look much better in the MV than in their Comeback Stage performance on Music Bank last night. Minho and Taemin's permed hair looked quite awful on Music Bank. Their hairstyles look tons better in the MV. Onew looked better during Juliette's period.
I guess Jonghyun and Key are the ones that look much better than during the Juliette promotion period. I really love Key's outlook. Those violet streaks and maroon tinting on his hair really makes him look so cool. It almost made me swoon hahaha.

I still remember my surprise and delight when SuJu came back in the first half of the year too: Eunhyuk looked (and still looks) really cool with his new hair style and the eyeliner. I prefer Donghae with straight hair though...too bad it was permed after that.

Oh and I realise I'd forgotten to mention about F.T. Island's Raining MV. I really like Jaejin's singing! And it's great that Jaejin has finally shed that geeky outlook: Gone are the black-framed glasses and bowl cut. I hope he lets his hair grow a little longer. The rest look as good too, like they always do. And this is the first time I listened to their Japanese songs too. I usually just listen and watch their Korean releases.

Strangely, it's quite the opposite for TVXQ. I started listening to Tohoshinki and bought their Japanese releases. It was only in the second year of knowing them that I started listening to their Korean songs although I knew they were a Korean male group from the start.

This morning, as I was rubbing my hair dry with my towel, a loose thread got caught with my right ear stud. Unfortunately, I didn't realise it and just pulled my towel away. My ear lobe hurt quite a bit after that. Otherwise, I think both sides are healing quite nicely. I don't really know how to clean though. All I do is to try to spread the alcohol around the stud and pull and twist the studs. Let's just hope I won't get ear infection.

I watched thirteen episodes of Shining Inheritance/Brilliant Legacy yesterday. However, I still have another thirteen more episodes to go till the end. Somehow, Han Hyo Joo resembles Song Hye Gyo at certain angles. Both are as pretty though. =]

Labels: ,





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.