celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
Puberty
Sunday, November 08, 2009 @ 4:27 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Yesterday was my cousin's housewarming party. I like my cousin-in-law - she's nice :D

My mum and I had some difficulties in finding the place initially. My second aunt said that my cousin's house was opposite hers. However, opposite was a series of condominium apartments. Actually I think my aunt meant the HDB block the other side of the school next to hers. You see, there is a Secondary school sandwiched between the two blocks. And when she looks out of her window, she can just see her son's house just across, over the school compound. This kind of proves that different perceptions will lead to different definitions too.


We were the first to arrive at my cousin's house. My cousin gave us a little tour around the whole flat. I kind of like the way they designed the whole area though. It's pretty cosy yet not too squashed up. However, like what my cousin and his wife mentioned, the master bedroom is small. It seems to have barely enough space of a person to move around inside. Otherwise the place looks really nice.

A while later, fourth aunt, uncle Patrick, Sheree and Ivan arrive and second aunt came with two pots of curry too - one vegetarian, one with mutton. The food catered was delicious. While we were eating Yu Sheng's family arrived. My cousin-in-law gave us eclairs and vanilla cream puffs too :DDD I love her already, hahaha.

We then settled to watch this Japanese movie, The Handsome Suit. It's kind of amusing yet a poignantly true show. It is true that appearances are often mistakenly valued above inner beauty. The rest of those who came arrived while the show was going on. The next movie was really funny - it was this Korean movie, The Scandal Maker. :D


My mum made me eat a second round of food, spoiling my attempt to eat less.


And Dennis has slimmed down so much!! I feel envious of him. Boys, aren't they lucky? Although he initially claimed that he didn't do anything and just got skinnier naturally, after my constant questioning (more like pestering, really), he told me that he climbed lots of stairs for exercise. Sigh.

When we left, Dennis told me that I could start my mission to lose weight immediately - to use the stairs instead of the lift. I just brushed it off, saying that I would start tomorrow. Ivan and Dennis laughed when I said that. I guess it will be really difficult to lose any weight without exercise.

Labels:





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.