A Toast To You, 2009!
Thursday, December 31, 2009 @ 10:07 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
This will be my last post for 2009.
For the year 2009, here are my accomplishments.
Most of all, I survived Secondary Three school life. Around the same period last year, I told someone that I had doubts about being able to manage my Secondary Three life. The person replied that I would be okay and not to worry. I did make it but somehow the feeling of moving on to another level and tackling the major examinations has not hit me yet. Maybe that feeling will strike me when it reaches midnight. Oh joy.
Here's to 2010,
In short, I want to be a better, nicer person especially to my beloved mother and my friends.
For the year 2009, here are my accomplishments.
I finally pierced my ears.
I still stayed true to my tradition of visiting the zoo at least once every
two years.
I shopped for the first time in People's Park in Chinatown.
My singing has improved. Although I still need much more to sing
well.
First official class gathering with Ms Chee showed me Amanda's prowess
as a Mahjong player. I also tried my best to learn the game.
I managed to grow one centimetre.
I actually got a Silver instead of my usual Bronze for NAPFA.
For the first time, I entered a Karaoke lounge and had a Karaoke session
with great friends.
I became a Treasurer and a Vice President.
I became a Chairperson.
Most of all, I survived Secondary Three school life. Around the same period last year, I told someone that I had doubts about being able to manage my Secondary Three life. The person replied that I would be okay and not to worry. I did make it but somehow the feeling of moving on to another level and tackling the major examinations has not hit me yet. Maybe that feeling will strike me when it reaches midnight. Oh joy.
Here's to 2010,
I will aim to try my very best to stay awake in class.
(I did put this as my 2009 resolution but gave up after two weeks. So I
added in the word 'try')
I will study and work hard for O' Levels.
I will improve further on my singing.
I will be more patient and tactful to others.
I will be more loving to my dearest mum. I know I can be quite stubborn and
horrid at times.
I will do my best to be a better leader to my peers and actually be a good
role model for the others.
I also want to love myself more and slim down. (the slim down part
never comes true.)
In short, I want to be a better, nicer person especially to my beloved mother and my friends.
Labels: choir, New Year, School Days