celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
완전 대박대박!~
Tuesday, June 15, 2010 @ 2:17 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Saturday's audition was alright since I managed to hit all the notes without cracking despite losing my voice only days before and being sick. However, I couldn't get the second note right halfway through. That was when I actually freaked out right in front of the conductor. How smart of me.

I didn't think of telling them that I was sick. I don't think that they would be more lenient even if they knew anyway. The interview was normal till the last question. They asked me to tell them more about myself and I was stumped at that. I then proceeded on to telling them about really random stuff and how I got to like singing - they said the last question was partly for their own entertainment anyway, since they were bored sitting there, so I guess the answer doesn't really matter much. Yi Bin didn't get the question for her interview though. 

Right now, it's homework, homework, and homework. I have been procrastinating. Ah well. How I abhor holiday homework.

I know I may get bricked by some people for mentioning this. But I really find 성민 singing 규현's part in 미인아 to be really good. And I prefer 성민 to do the slide rather than 규현. I admit I think 규현 has improved a lot in his dancing and he is a good singer. But 성민's slide seems to be more smooth and less robotic than 규현's. And the part where 규현, 은혁동해 and 신동 dance in front. I wish 성민 could replace 규현 for that part. 규현 is much taller than the other three so when he jumps or moves, it just doesn't blend as well as them. I just find that they should have placed 성민 or 이특 for that part. I mean, isn't uniformity something all dancers hope for for group dances? But this is just my opinion. And I do think that 규현 looks good performing his parts nevertheless. (Just that sometimes the focus seems to be on KRY only)
I hope 규현 would come back soon. But I will definitely miss 성민 singing the high part after 려욱, and the sliding. 

And triple crown on 인기가요!!! If I'm not wrong, this is Super Junior's third time getting triple crown!!!!! First was for 'U' in 2006, then 'Sorry Sorry' last year, and now for '미인아'. 
The best part was when I knew Super Junior only got #4 for Music Bank last week, I kept wishing that they would at least get a Mutizen. But they actually got a triple crown instead! 슈주4집대박! 슈주 완전대박!

Labels: , ,





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.