celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
아니야 Stop!
Thursday, June 10, 2010 @ 1:24 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
A small disclaimer: This post is long due the the online conversation. Skip it if it's too lengthy for you. Anyone willing to teach me Korean? 
Right now it hurts even to speak. I'm not sure why I am always so prone to falling ill and my throat swells so easily. My mum said that it could be tonsillitis - I really hope not. So. The biggest problem now is that I have an audition this coming Saturday. And since I am in first soprano, I would have to sing the high notes...How am I even going to reach a high 'A' with my current situation. Sigh.

I really like this line: 

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star 잡기엔 뜨거운 그녀가
나쁘게 보여 끌렸다고 봐 봐 내 말이 틀렸나
알면 됐고 고 고 고 고 그녀만 쳐다 보 보 보 보 봐!
넌 다시 말해 나쁜 나쁜 나쁜, 아니야 Stop! 너무 예쁜 게 죄 일뿐


Chatting with Jolene never fails to make me amused.

 !meijun says:
 what will be your first reaction
 if i am your classmate next year?

x  me says:
 O.O
 *looks again* *pinches*
 The
 *then
 freak out
 and then, calm down
 say HI
 again

!meijun says:
 HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
 i was just thinking abt it

x  me says:
 oh well

!meijun says:
 hahahahhahahahahahaha
 just thinking about it
 makes me laugh
 xD

x  me says:
 I don't know
 whether to look forward to it
 or hope
 that I will NOT see you again
 next year

!meijun says:
 xD
 look on fb
 i counted
 this is our 7th year together!

x  me says:
 Didn't you realise...?

!meijun says:
 no i always thought 5
 D:

x  me says:
 ....

!meijun says:
 HAHAHAHA
 i cant stop laughing
 i had this dream
 that you screamed
 when you realise we were classmates
 again

x  me says:
 HAHAHAHHAHAHAAH
 LOOOOOL
 OMG
 what if
 it comes true

!meijun says:
 i will ...
 i dont know what i will do
 i would think that
 it will be cooler if i get to be classmates with a cute guy for 8 years instead
 -.-

x  me says:
 ....................
 Mei Jun
 that's not very possible
 since that cute guy
 can't possibly go to
 crescent
 you do realise
 right?

!meijun says:
That's just sad D:

!meijun says:
 I hate dsa
 D:

x  me says:
 me too

!meijun says:
 should i call them to back out?

x  me says:
 no

!meijun says:
 ...
 87 applicants
 fighting for 5 spots

x  me says:
 You still have
 a one in twenty
 approx
 chance
 of getting in

!meijun says:
 ...
 nah
 coz
 number one
 i have trouble keep my pitch now
 somehow
 D:
 WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO MEEE

x  me says:
 ...
 CHILL
 CALM DOWN
 GO FOR IT
 EVEN IF YOU SCREW IT UP
 OR DON'T GET IT
 AT LEAST YOU TRIED
 IF YOU DON'T GO
 FOR ALL YOU KNOW
 NEXT YEAR
 YOU'LL LOOK BACK
 AND REGRET GIVING UP
 THAT ONE IN TWENTY CHANCE
 DO YOU WANT TO GO VJC OR NOT?!?!?!?!

!meijun says:
 err yeah
 but D:
 its a cruel sch
 D:
 the stupid cuttoff

x  me says:
 ....
 I NEED TEAAAAA
 ARGGGH

!meijun says:
 ...
 want breakfast tea?

x  me says:
 no
 i think
 i'll finish my orange juice
 then go make some tea

!meijun says:
 ...
 THAT WILL UPSET YOUR DIGESTIVE SYSTEM
 DDDD:
 NONONO

x  me says:
 .....

!meijun says:
 why not mix it all together?

x  me says:
 -.-
 no thanks
 orange-y stuf + tea
 is ...
 doesn't agree with me
 I know, since I destest earl grey

!meijun says:
 i hate homework
 i hatehatehate homework
 i wish to stuff it into my neighbour's dog's throat
 and also to let it poop on it...T^T

x  me says:
 your neighbour
 would...
 sue you
 and i think
 it would die
 or something

!meijun says:
 well it cant stop barking
 im doing service to the rest of the neighbourhood (depending on how we see it, hahahaha)
 -.-
but yeah, I don't think I will ever have the guts to do it anyway...and I don't dislike the poor dog THAT much after all...

x  me says:
 LOL

!meijun says:
 and i wish that the stupid pile of papers
 will magically vanish
 i gave up trying to flush it away
 it will choke the toilet
 GAH

x  me says:
 looolxz

!meijun says:
 GAHHHH
 i hate hwhwhwhwhwhw
 salalalalkfdposadk

x  me says:
 -.-
!meijun says:
 JAJAJAJ
 BALH
 BLAH

x  me says:
 ..............

!meijun says:
 that was the voice of a person's inner frustrations

x  me says:
 hahaahahaha

!meijun says:
 do you know
 the trumpet
 can render a person deaf

x  me says:
 well
 i'm not deaf

!meijun says:
=)
 guess so
 you know
 my dream
 my biggest dream
 is to be able to star in a musical
 someday

x  me says:
 o.o

!meijun says:
 someday=10% chance of ever happening

x  me says:
 it willll
 well you can always strive to your dream

!meijun says:
 HAHAHAHA

x  me says:
 JY YOU CAN DO IT
 at least your dream
 is more attainable
 then mine
 -.-''''

!meijun says:
 HAHAHAHA
 i will vote  for you ?

x  me says:
 -.-
 I don't want
 to be
 the PM/ anything
 that requires
 voting

!meijun says:
 ah well

Sometimes, I think that the reason why Jo and I can chat with each other everyday on MSN is because both of us are insanely random people.

Anyone wants to teach me Korean?

Labels: , , ,





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.